Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Aubrey Organics, GPB Balancing Protein Conditioner, Nutrient Blast, Normal, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Great Leave In Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2305171 on Mar 24, 2009

I have mixed hair and have been looking for a good conditioner that contained protein for ease of combing. I use it in the shower, rinse and then apply some as a leave in conditioner as it is a great detangler. It also smells great. My husband is Mexican and LOVES this conditioner as well. He really isn't in to conditioner but noticed how soft his hair is when he uses it. He says it makes his hair feel conditioned and nutured. I've tried so many conditioners and because of me, so has he. Out of all of the ones I bought, this is the only conditioner he has ever commented on liking. I wish I would have found this one sooner!

Genial

Posted by Kancunen on Apr 29, 2013

Muy buen acondicionador, bastante denso (casi como una mascarilla) y con un olor a plantas muy bueno. Mi pelo es tirando a graso así que tampoco necesito mucha hidratación pero sí noto que suaviza mucho el pelo

Moisturizes well and ingridients are very good

Posted by shadow-girl on Oct 11, 2012

My hair are long and this conditioner is perfect for them! They are soft and shiny! And the best thing is ingredients - they are good!

My god the smell is strong

Posted by Reviewer2260980 on Mar 20, 2010

I like this product, I use it once a week. I think my hair has gotten stronger. The first time that I used it, the smell of the conditioner overpowered me. However, I slowly got used to the smell but I still do not like it.

Smelly but works

Posted by Reviewer2865196 on Apr 22, 2011

I have Julia Roberts-type hair, curly and thick, and this helps keep my hair soft, although it is not enough to use on its own; I still have to use a leave-in conditioner but my hair is prone to flyaways and frizz. I tried this as a leave-in and it didn't work and it made my hair stink all day. I'm getting used to the smell but it's a bit overwhelming at first.