Good Balancing Conditioner!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

I appreciate the fact that this conditioner uses 100% natural ingredients. This conditioner nourishes and strengthens so you will have a full head of shiny, healthy hair.

Shiny Shiny!

Posted by Boni77 on Apr 12, 2013

This is the best conditioner for me and I was using this for a long time. ( I don't like smell so much ,but my hair got really shiny ). I also love honey suckle one.

So natural!!!

Posted by kiwibird92 on Oct 08, 2014

You can tell that this product is really natural by it's consistency. It doesn't make your hair as soft while in the shower, but the effects afterwards are great! Good for healthy hair.

超赞

Posted by organic-skin-care on Oct 05, 2013

我就是经常烫染的长卷发,头发被摧残得不得了,这个还真有用。我嫌麻烦,不想象局油那样等15分钟。每次都是洗了头就涂上,再冲凉。冲完凉就洗去,但即使如此,头发还是被它修护得不错的。

good

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Nov 09, 2011

i like this product because it make my hair easy to detangle and it really strenghen its. but i give it a 4 stars because i find it too protein. i think i will use it slightly next time.

My girlfriend loves this...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... as it's really softening and very caretaking. This one has also a lovely texture. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Good except the smell

Posted by Reviewer1924151 on Mar 30, 2011

Don't like the smell. Leaves hair soft and shiny.

Great conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1608169 on Apr 02, 2011

This conditioner gives my hair alot of moisture without making it greasy after just one day. The smell is very different from other conditioners - I didnt like it at first, but now I like it alot!!! Only 4 stars because I had to use quite a bit to distribute throughout my hair.

All my friends love it so...

Posted by Reviewer1753573 on Nov 06, 2011

I'm honestly not too sure how I feel about this product. I used it as a deep conditioner, my hair was not soft when I rinsed it out, so I began mixing it with the MOISTURIZING honeysuckle rose and got better results. I am looking for a different type of conditioner that really softens my hair and balances it. All my friends love it so it may just be me and my hair.

Lovely thick conditioner that detangles my long hair well

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Nov 14, 2011

without weighing it down - my hair becomes shiny and bouncy and stays fresh for many days. It does have a rather masculine smell though, as others have mentioned - I love natural / herbal smells, but this is a little mighty even for me.