Aubrey Organics, Balancing Conditioner, GPB Glycogen Protein, All Hair Types, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Best of the Best

Posted by 5475994697804046773 on Jun 22, 2012

This product instantaneously made my hair feel softer and more manageable. Right before using this product, I used a shampoo, not by Aubrey Organics, and it made my hair feel so dry and brittle that I thought my hair was going to break apart. Then I put in Aubrey's Organic GPB and my hair absorbed the conditioner well. That's how you know what a good conditioner is, because my hair has never felt dryer right before using this product, and this product made my hair feel so soft and manageable. My hair felt silky smooth all the way to the ends. I know products, I have used so many products over 9 years and I know the difference between product that temporarily moisture your hair until the product is washed out, and when a product really moisturize your hair days after washing it. This product made my hair feel moisturized days after washing my hair. Plus, it haves organic ingredients in the product so there is no drying ingredients to strip your hair of moisture, ever. I never knew my hair thirst for moisture the way that it did until after I used this product. It was almost as if my hair was so thirsty before. I highly recommend this product.

Aubrey is great!

Posted by danielledonohue From California on Apr 11, 2012

You can always feel safe when buying products from Aubrey Organics! They do such a great job at using the most natural ingredients in all of their products. I use this on my 2.5 year old's hair, and it works great!

Good Balancing Conditioner!

Posted by BeckySue From Missouri on Aug 22, 2013

I appreciate the fact that this conditioner uses 100% natural ingredients. This conditioner nourishes and strengthens so you will have a full head of shiny, healthy hair. If you found this review helpful PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

Shiny Shiny!

Posted by Boni77 From California on Apr 12, 2013

This is the best conditioner for me and I was using this for a long time. ( I don't like smell so much ,but my hair got really shiny ). I also love honey suckle one.

超赞

Posted by organic-skin-care From Hong Kong on Oct 05, 2013

我就是经常烫染的长卷发,头发被摧残得不得了,这个还真有用。我嫌麻烦,不想象局油那样等15分钟。每次都是洗了头就涂上,再冲凉。冲完凉就洗去,但即使如此,头发还是被它修护得不错的。