Aubrey Organics, GPB Balancing Protein Conditioner, Nutrient Blast, Normal, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Very strong smell

Posted by Reviewer1678849 on Nov 24, 2010

I know this is the bestselling Aubrey product and the conditioner works extremely well for an all natural product. But I just can't get used to the smell. It's very perfumey. The first day I had used it, I had gone to the mall and I thought I had walked through a perfume cloud from one of those kiosks or bath & body stores. The next time I washed my hair I realized that it was actually the conditioner. I'm very sensitive to chemical smells and although this conditioner is supposed to be all natural, it affects me like any other perfume or hairspray, etc. It gets good marks for making my hair feel soft and manageable but I won't buy it again because of the strong scent.

Good Balancing Conditioner!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

I appreciate the fact that this conditioner uses 100% natural ingredients. This conditioner nourishes and strengthens so you will have a full head of shiny, healthy hair.

Best of the Best

Posted by 5475994697804046773 on Jun 22, 2012

This product instantaneously made my hair feel softer and more manageable. Right before using this product, I used a shampoo, not by Aubrey Organics, and it made my hair feel so dry and brittle that I thought my hair was going to break apart. Then I put in Aubrey's Organic GPB and my hair absorbed the conditioner well. That's how you know what a good conditioner is, because my hair has never felt dryer right before using this product, and this product made my hair feel so soft and manageable. My hair felt silky smooth all the way to the ends. I know products, I have used so many products over 9 years and I know the difference between product that temporarily moisture your hair until the product is washed out, and when a product really moisturize your hair days after washing it. This product made my hair feel moisturized days after washing my hair. Plus, it haves organic ingredients in the product so there is no drying ingredients to strip your hair of moisture, ever. I never knew my hair thirst for moisture the way that it did until after I used this product. It was almost as if my hair was so thirsty before. I highly recommend this product.

超赞

Posted by organic-skin-care on Oct 05, 2013

我就是经常烫染的长卷发,头发被摧残得不得了,这个还真有用。我嫌麻烦,不想象局油那样等15分钟。每次都是洗了头就涂上,再冲凉。冲完凉就洗去,但即使如此,头发还是被它修护得不错的。

So natural!!!

Posted by kiwibird92 on Oct 08, 2014

You can tell that this product is really natural by it's consistency. It doesn't make your hair as soft while in the shower, but the effects afterwards are great! Good for healthy hair.