July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Aubrey Organics, GPB Balancing Protein Conditioner, Nutrient Blast, Normal, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Good Balancing Conditioner!

Posted by BeckySue on Aug 22, 2013

I appreciate the fact that this conditioner uses 100% natural ingredients. This conditioner nourishes and strengthens so you will have a full head of shiny, healthy hair. If you found this review helpful PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

Shiny Shiny!

Posted by Boni77 on Apr 12, 2013

This is the best conditioner for me and I was using this for a long time. ( I don't like smell so much ,but my hair got really shiny ). I also love honey suckle one.

Fantastic!

Posted by MentaPiperita on Mar 07, 2013

I'm really happy with this conditioner, it leaves my hair very soft and manageable. I have quite long hair and it feels just so healthy and nice. The smell is very strong but I like it, it smells of something fresh, like a lemony-pine-herbal sort of smell (if that makes any sense :P). Bear in mind that the smell lingers on the hair, so if you don't like strong scents it can be a problem (I like my hair to smell fresh, so it's another plus for me). Oh, and the texture is very thick and dense, I usually remove the green cap to get the product out of the bottle more easily.

Genial

Posted by Kancunen on Apr 29, 2013

Muy buen acondicionador, bastante denso (casi como una mascarilla) y con un olor a plantas muy bueno. Mi pelo es tirando a graso así que tampoco necesito mucha hidratación pero sí noto que suaviza mucho el pelo

超赞

Posted by organic-skin-care on Oct 05, 2013

我就是经常烫染的长卷发,头发被摧残得不得了,这个还真有用。我嫌麻烦,不想象局油那样等15分钟。每次都是洗了头就涂上,再冲凉。冲完凉就洗去,但即使如此,头发还是被它修护得不错的。