excellent

Posted by Reviewer3166039 on Sep 10, 2008

I need something on the heavy side that leaves my curly hair slippery enough to comb through in the shower.

Favourite!

Posted by ronniechops on Jun 28, 2012

Leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable. The only issue I have with it is the scent...it's very "old lady perfume" -esque.

Great companion to shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2333442 on Jul 23, 2008

Creamy and absorbs quickly on hair. Leaves feeling soft and silky and has a great smell

Makes your hair happy

Posted by Reviewer1450698 on May 26, 2009

This is a great product, I've used it for years and was happy to see that iHerb carries it. A little goes a long way. It really does seem to actually repair your hair.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1091212 on Dec 10, 2009

3c/4a hair type, transitioner. I couldn't figure out why my hair was breaking and I wanted it to stop. This did the trick after just one application. It's easy to use and I would recommend for any hair type from fine to course if hyou want your hair to stop breaking. I use this treatment once a month to keep the protein in my hair, especially during the winter and protective styling.

Not great

Posted by Reviewer2172676 on Mar 11, 2010

Fast shipping my IHerb. This product was thick and it left residue in my hair in addition to making it dry and brittle.

Oh my gosh, Wow!

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Dec 15, 2007

This is it. This is the best, and a definite must try! I have very long blond hair and because there is so much of it, I must care for it the best I can. This is the best conditioner I've ever used. And the smell is divine (like sweet, spicy pine or something).

Great!

Posted by Santita on Jul 11, 2012

Very good for the hair - nourishes, strengthens, and restores. A pleasant smell. I recommend!

VERY GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2502809 on Jul 13, 2012

VERY GOOD

Love the scent!

Posted by 5551799697482782232 on Jul 14, 2012

Love the smell of this product. Leaves my hair feeling thick and soft. Very happy.