Great for dry ends

Posted by Reviewer1925619 on Nov 10, 2012

The Calaguala fern shampoo by Aubrey works well with this conditioner. The shampoo dries out your hair (especially the ends) and this works as a true conditioner and softens your hair and makes it more manageable without leaving it greasy. I will buy this product again.

one of the best conditioner

Posted by 4973627497181831951 on Nov 12, 2012

this is Aubrey classic - super efficient and i like how my hair after this conditioner looks! Thank you Aubrey and iherb :)

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2545542 on Nov 13, 2012

Smell is ok. This conditioner really moisturizes my hair.

works well!

Posted by melafefon on Nov 26, 2012

I am so glad I got this while it was on sale! I might have never tried it otherwise but after using it I see that it is worth the price. My hair has never felt so soft and silky and been so easy to detangle after using a regular conditioner, much less an all natural one. It works really well. I am not, however, a fan of the smell! It's a little overpowering actually; I don't care for it. Not only that, the scent lingers even after it's been rinsed and I can still smell it over my leave-in conditioner. This is perhaps a small sacrifice for something that works so well; I wouldn't let the smell stop me from using it!

Posted by 5082373137782542789 on Nov 27, 2012

Super soft hair!

Relaxed Hair- Afro American Hair

Posted by 5200389327008040481 on Dec 05, 2012

Made my hair so soft and manageable. My hair was shedding before I tried it and it has stopped shedding. Wasn't sure if it was my hormones (just had a baby) or because it's winter and the weather is dry. Anyways, I love it so much. I used it as a leave-in and saw instant results. No more hair on the bathroom floor. Hair is so extra soft. Will continue using it. So far, my favorite conditioner ever. Now, I must try their shampoo.

Great conditioner !!! My hair feels so soft !

Posted by Debby29 on Apr 22, 2013

good price, too

This product is one of the best one that I have used before

Posted by 4884345070596037943 on Sep 26, 2012

It makes my hair very smooth and stylish. I love this product and would like to buy again.

Super !

Posted by 5558001383426102896 on Oct 01, 2012

Très bonne odeur qui tient longtemps et adoucit énormément mes longueurs. Plus on le laisse poser et mieux c'est !

One of the best protein conditioners ever!

Posted by Reviewer3023478 on Oct 02, 2012

Since starting my search for a new protein conditioner (I alway used Aphgee) I felt unsucessful. Until I came across a video of Aubrey Organics, GPB Glycogen Protein. There were so many great reviews of this product that I decided to try it. I this stuff. My hair is natural and it's thick and tangles easily. Prior to washing my hair I would always have to comb my hair out. If I did not do this step my hair would mat when the water hit it. Now using the GPB I put it on my hair at night and in the morning when I wash my hair it's so soft and easy to detangle with a comb or my fingers. No more matted hair for me. I will alway keep this product on hand.