Great conditioner !!! My hair feels so soft !

Posted by Debby29 on Apr 22, 2013

good price, too

This product is one of the best one that I have used before

Posted by 4884345070596037943 on Sep 26, 2012

It makes my hair very smooth and stylish. I love this product and would like to buy again.

Super !

Posted by 5558001383426102896 on Oct 01, 2012

Très bonne odeur qui tient longtemps et adoucit énormément mes longueurs. Plus on le laisse poser et mieux c'est !

One of the best protein conditioners ever!

Posted by Reviewer3023478 on Oct 02, 2012

Since starting my search for a new protein conditioner (I alway used Aphgee) I felt unsucessful. Until I came across a video of Aubrey Organics, GPB Glycogen Protein. There were so many great reviews of this product that I decided to try it. I this stuff. My hair is natural and it's thick and tangles easily. Prior to washing my hair I would always have to comb my hair out. If I did not do this step my hair would mat when the water hit it. Now using the GPB I put it on my hair at night and in the morning when I wash my hair it's so soft and easy to detangle with a comb or my fingers. No more matted hair for me. I will alway keep this product on hand.

Fabulous Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1825878 on Oct 08, 2012

It can be used as a rinse out conditioner or as a deep treatment - it works great booth ways. Leaves my hair strong and moist. So I definitely recommend it.

The best period!

Posted by Immortalhair on Apr 23, 2013

If you want a natural conditioner, look no further!

Believe the hype

Posted by 5318363611686893679 on Sep 03, 2012

I bought AO GPB because I had heard so many great things about it, but when I'm trying new products I still try to keep an open mind that they may not suit me and that's okay. I used it as a deep condish And WOW!! From the first time use, I noticed a difference in the softness of my hair. I'm currently transitioning to natural and it has worked wonders for both my textures. I'm not exaggerating when I say that my hair is the most moisturized it has ever been, and I have this to thank in part. And the feeling lasts until my next wash (which is usually 4-5 days after I use it). If there is a gripe I have, it's that the smell is not the most appealing (note: it does not remain on hair, but i can smell it in the air), but I've noticed that as it gradually fades, I like it more. Its definitely in my regular routine now.

GPB

Posted by atsiliepimailt on Sep 06, 2012

Glikogenų proteinų kondicionierius visų tipų plaukams. Balansuojantis, stipriai maitinantis, turtingas baltymais. Iš 100% natūralių medžiagų. Be parabenų, be naftos chemijos produktų. „Aubrey“ populiariausias plaukų kondicionierius jau virš 40 metų! Pagrindiniai veiklieji augalai ir medžiagos: - glikoproteinai ir pieno baltymai sustiprina plaukų skaidulas; - siera turtingos amino rūgštys ir emolientai maitina ir gydo pažeistus plaukus; - ekologiškas alavijas drėkina. Sudėtyje yra pieno baltymų. Prieš naudojimą gerai suplakite. Užtepkite ant šampūnu išplautų šlapių plaukų. Daugiausia dėmesio skirkite plaukų galiukams. Palaikykite 1-2 min., tada nuplaukite. Jei reikia stipriai gerinti plaukų būklę - užtepkite ant sausų plaukų; palikite 20 min. ar ilgiau, tada išplaukite įprastai su šampūnu ir kondicionieriumi ir išskalaukite

Loving it !!

Posted by Reviewer2161919 on Sep 13, 2012

I have read many reviews on many different products. I appreciate when someone writes a honest review. I purchased this product twice and my hair loves it. Tried many other conditioners since I have been natural hair type 4a- 4b. People are worried about the smell, but I am concerned with how it works. All can say is WOW!! Happy to be Natural

good

Posted by Reviewer2234523 on Jan 14, 2012

good