Aubrey Organics, GPB Balancing Protein Conditioner, Nutrient Blast, Normal, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Great conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1608169 on Apr 02, 2011

This conditioner gives my hair alot of moisture without making it greasy after just one day. The smell is very different from other conditioners - I didnt like it at first, but now I like it alot!!! Only 4 stars because I had to use quite a bit to distribute throughout my hair.

Lovely thick conditioner that detangles my long hair well

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Nov 14, 2011

without weighing it down - my hair becomes shiny and bouncy and stays fresh for many days. It does have a rather masculine smell though, as others have mentioned - I love natural / herbal smells, but this is a little mighty even for me.

Very thick and rich

Posted by Reviewer3210941 on Dec 08, 2008

This conditioner is so thick and the first couple of times I used it I rinsed it just like any other conditioner. My hair seemed to be weighed down by it. So I decided to really rinse my hair and it's wonderful. I am very happy with this product.

Nice light protein treatment!

Posted by Reviewer1936392 on Jan 09, 2010

I'm natural (4a/4b), but my hair likes a little protein here and there. This is great because it is a nice light protein conditioner for the days when I just need a protein boost. My hair definitely felt stronger after even the first use!

nice shine

Posted by Reviewer2467665 on Mar 21, 2009

like this conditioner for occassional use - leaves hair glossy & healthy looking - if I use it several times in a row it does make my hair flat