ok

Posted by happydays on Nov 19, 2013

conditioner is good....but I dont like the smell of this.. I dont think I will manage to finish this bottle.

Best organic conditioner I have tried

Posted by 5019244335388357614 on Nov 06, 2013

This is great. I love using it as a deep conditioner and also as a conditioner. After these years, it still does the job.

ok

Posted by I-try-this on Oct 29, 2013

I do not like the smell, though, and natural composition. use on dry hair I find 15-30 minutes, then a better effect on wet all inefficient

超赞

Posted by organic-skin-care on Oct 05, 2013

我就是经常烫染的长卷发,头发被摧残得不得了,这个还真有用。我嫌麻烦,不想象局油那样等15分钟。每次都是洗了头就涂上,再冲凉。冲完凉就洗去,但即使如此,头发还是被它修护得不错的。

Très bon AS

Posted by 5747865813127247008 on Sep 27, 2013

J'aime beaucoup cet après-shampoing, il fait bien son boulot, l'odeur me plaît et tient au moins deux jours sur les cheveux, la composition est top, il se rince bien.. Que du positif, l'AS idéal pour des cheveux normaux.

Extra

Posted by 5060671697656707607 on Sep 15, 2013

pour moi la meilleure gamme shampoing + conditioner. Laisse les cheveux tout doux. On a l'impression que le cheveux est réparé. Les cheveux sont plus épais (j'ai les cheveux très fin).

Meh ...

Posted by underfundig on Sep 09, 2013

This conditioner makes my hair feel very soft, and I think the smell and texture when I put it on in the shower is great too. But my hair doesn't look very good once it dries. Lots of flyaways, which makes my hair look dry and dull. Will not buy again.

It's good

Posted by Reviewer2220966 on Sep 08, 2013

I really like! The hair becomes strenght plus elasticity!

Thanks

Posted by 5625270005698645121 on Aug 20, 2013

Thanks

My girlfriend loves this...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... as it's really softening and very caretaking. This one has also a lovely texture. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.