10% Off Orders Over $40!

Aubrey Organics, GPB Balancing Protein Conditioner, Nutrient Blast, Normal, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Very thick and rich

Posted by Reviewer3210941 on Dec 08, 2008

This conditioner is so thick and the first couple of times I used it I rinsed it just like any other conditioner. My hair seemed to be weighed down by it. So I decided to really rinse my hair and it's wonderful. I am very happy with this product.

Nice light protein treatment!

Posted by Reviewer1936392 on Jan 09, 2010

I'm natural (4a/4b), but my hair likes a little protein here and there. This is great because it is a nice light protein conditioner for the days when I just need a protein boost. My hair definitely felt stronger after even the first use!

nice shine

Posted by Reviewer2467665 on Mar 21, 2009

like this conditioner for occassional use - leaves hair glossy & healthy looking - if I use it several times in a row it does make my hair flat

Okay...not bad

Posted by Reviewer2621481 on Jul 15, 2011

It is a fine conditioner, nothing special but it does moisturize the hair pretty well...very little amount is more than enough

Eh, don't like the scent!

Posted by Reviewer2354793 on Apr 25, 2012

It is creamy, decent slip with EVOO and honey added, and ok detangling. But, I would not repurchase. I am just not a fan of the smell. Very medicinal.