Fabulous Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1825878 on Oct 08, 2012

It can be used as a rinse out conditioner or as a deep treatment - it works great booth ways. Leaves my hair strong and moist. So I definitely recommend it.

The best period!

Posted by Immortalhair on Apr 23, 2013

If you want a natural conditioner, look no further!

Believe the hype

Posted by 5318363611686893679 on Sep 03, 2012

I bought AO GPB because I had heard so many great things about it, but when I'm trying new products I still try to keep an open mind that they may not suit me and that's okay. I used it as a deep condish And WOW!! From the first time use, I noticed a difference in the softness of my hair. I'm currently transitioning to natural and it has worked wonders for both my textures. I'm not exaggerating when I say that my hair is the most moisturized it has ever been, and I have this to thank in part. And the feeling lasts until my next wash (which is usually 4-5 days after I use it). If there is a gripe I have, it's that the smell is not the most appealing (note: it does not remain on hair, but i can smell it in the air), but I've noticed that as it gradually fades, I like it more. Its definitely in my regular routine now.

GPB

Posted by atsiliepimailt on Sep 06, 2012

Glikogenų proteinų kondicionierius visų tipų plaukams. Balansuojantis, stipriai maitinantis, turtingas baltymais. Iš 100% natūralių medžiagų. Be parabenų, be naftos chemijos produktų. „Aubrey“ populiariausias plaukų kondicionierius jau virš 40 metų! Pagrindiniai veiklieji augalai ir medžiagos: - glikoproteinai ir pieno baltymai sustiprina plaukų skaidulas; - siera turtingos amino rūgštys ir emolientai maitina ir gydo pažeistus plaukus; - ekologiškas alavijas drėkina. Sudėtyje yra pieno baltymų. Prieš naudojimą gerai suplakite. Užtepkite ant šampūnu išplautų šlapių plaukų. Daugiausia dėmesio skirkite plaukų galiukams. Palaikykite 1-2 min., tada nuplaukite. Jei reikia stipriai gerinti plaukų būklę - užtepkite ant sausų plaukų; palikite 20 min. ar ilgiau, tada išplaukite įprastai su šampūnu ir kondicionieriumi ir išskalaukite

Loving it !!

Posted by Reviewer2161919 on Sep 13, 2012

I have read many reviews on many different products. I appreciate when someone writes a honest review. I purchased this product twice and my hair loves it. Tried many other conditioners since I have been natural hair type 4a- 4b. People are worried about the smell, but I am concerned with how it works. All can say is WOW!! Happy to be Natural

aubrey gpb

Posted by 5266554532185490245 on May 14, 2012

I love this product.It makes my hair so soft.People keep asking me,hey what are you using to make your hair look like that.

best conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1501933 on Feb 25, 2014

The best Aubrey conditioner I've used - really hydrates but rinses clean without weight. Some of their other conditioners seem to leave a heavy residue, this one doesn't. Love the smell! My hair definitely feel stronger after using this. Unfortunately it contains milk products so I won't be purchasing again.

Nice conditioner

Posted by healthnut on Feb 05, 2012

My wife likes this conditioner a lot. No more frizzy,tangled hair.Her hair is now shinier too.Very happy with this purchase

great!

Posted by Reviewer1096423 on Feb 10, 2012

This is my 4-5th bottle and that means I like it lots. I love the smell and this makes my dry hair moisturized. I will stick to this one, I think.

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2060709 on Feb 12, 2012

very natural