All-natural, free of man-made chemicals

Posted by Reviewer2701928 on Jun 06, 2012

There are plenty of soaps out there which claim to be organic yet they contains dangerous chemicals which only happens to be legal due to some bureaucratic oversight on the part of our otherwise overzealous regulators. This soap is truly free of man-made chemicals. And it works great.

Yulia

Posted by Reviewer3060808 on Jul 21, 2011

Cleans very well!

Lovely Soap

Posted by Reviewer2747106 on Nov 23, 2010

Nice Soap, not excessively drying, and has a nice pleasant scent. Lathers well in my water which I believe is moderately hard, but not sure.

Nice smell but..

Posted by Reviewer2102410 on Sep 01, 2010

I really like the smell and the gentle exfoliation, but this makes me slightly itchy, not dry- itchy. It's probably a personal thing.

great soap for the whole body

Posted by Reviewer2998116 on Aug 20, 2010

This is a good soap to not only wash your face but also for use on the whole body. It has a rich and creamy lather and cleans effectively and gently. It smells nice too.

eh

Posted by Reviewer2549098 on Jun 19, 2010

Not as great as I anticipated based on the other reviews.

Great bar soap..

Posted by Reviewer2357439 on Feb 09, 2010

This is a good bar soap for those of us that have sensitive or problematic skin. It cleanses well and leaves you squeaky clean.

love this soap!!

Posted by Reviewer2598544 on Jan 05, 2010

I have very dry, bumpy skin that pitches a fit over everything. Not so with this soap! It smells fresh, it moisturizes, and its got a bit of grit to it so it also exfoliates, and best of all, I don't have to put on some greasy, stinky lotion afterwards. The texture of my skin has shown improvement after only 4 days of use, and it doesn't look blotchy and angry anymore. The only issue I had at the beginning is remembering to PAT myself dry after the shower, because I've always gotten in a hurry and RUBBED dry. Did that the first time using this soap, and in the process, I rubbed off all the moisturizing oils from it and had to rely on greasy, stinky lotion again...

Aubrey Organics Rules

Posted by Reviewer1853137 on Aug 15, 2009

Any product with Aubrey's Calaguala is terrific. It has a nice quality of lathering and cleansing.

My favorite shower soap!

Posted by Reviewer2574188 on Mar 01, 2009

Decadent smell of soap from 40 years ago, this has a great consistency (bit course). Everything from Aubrey is good for you, this one works and leaves you clean!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »