hard to chew and smels bananas

Posted by Reviewer1881318 on Jun 06, 2012

Hard to chew. Slises are dirrefent in size and color. First taste is a taste of dried bananas, and only in the end is mango.

DONT BUY IT

Posted by Reviewer2837474 on Feb 21, 2012

OMG I bought five and everything is rotten! It smells really bad and it is toooo dried that you cannot even eat it. I wasted my money and just throw everything away- PLEASE! DO NOT BUY THE PRODUCT EVER!!! I hope the company can return my money back, but I do not think they will thou-

Don't buy it

Posted by Reviewer3011921 on Feb 17, 2014

These dried mango chunks tasted so bad, I ate one and threw the rest away. I don't know why, since I love fresh mangos. The only reason I gave this one star is because giving zero stars isn't part of the evaluation system.

Интересный вкус

Posted by fromBelarus on Mar 22, 2014

All pieces of dried mango were intact, neat. Dried mango tastes like dried apple. But this product is softer . It is not crispy! Packing is a small but densely packed. Все кусочки сушеного манго были неповрежденными, аккуратными. Вкус напоминает сушеное яблоко. Только кусочки эти мягче. Не хрустящие! Упаковка маленькая, но плотно набита.

Colleen

Posted by Reviewer2414095 on Apr 02, 2014

Wow, this is the best dried fruit I have ever tasted, certainly will be buying it again , full of flavour, and a great price too ,

natural

Posted by no0o00o0onh on Apr 05, 2014

Sugar-free taste very natural and delicious

Nice

Posted by 4624096228421681842 on Aug 14, 2014

Nice

Great taste

Posted by 5039697281042701551 on Oct 03, 2014

They're quite chewy, with an absolutely lovely flavor and rich taste.

Chewy and sweet

Posted by 4665503560050011313 on Nov 25, 2014

Favourite "treat" of my boys (2 and 5 years old). Both love mango, so this was a hit! The chunks are chewy and sweet, just the way I (and my kids) want them.

Delicious!

Posted by 4981954405561968201 on Apr 11, 2015

Not much you can say about this then that it is delicious! They are not too dry as some dried mango's can be.