• Reviews | English

Best flax ever!

Posted by Reviewer1891813 on Jan 29, 2011

I've been using this for about 6 months now and it is fantastic. I put it on my oatmeal and salads, actually almost everything. It's really great in smoothies!! It has a slight nutty taste and is not gritty and hard like most flaxseeds. Your body can’t derive the full benefit of the omega-3 essential fats found within flaxseeds unless they are ground (milled)and Barlean's is ground. Great source of Omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, amino acids and trace minerals. My family loves this brand too. Thank you iHerb for carrying it and at such a great price. I had a hard time finding it here in Hawaii until I found it on your website. Thank you so much! iHerb has the best prices along with really fast shipping at a very low cost. Mark them in your favs!!

part of my daily routine

Posted by alloriginal on Apr 14, 2014

a cincentrated source of lignans, essential fatty acids and fiber, this has become a part of my daily routine. I definitely feel better when using it--my skin is clearer, I have more energy, my mind is a little sharper. Good stuff. Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation. If my review helped, please click yes!

great

Posted by Reviewer1729995 on Nov 29, 2011

great

good

Posted by Reviewer3257287 on Dec 05, 2011

good

Best flax seeds!

Posted by Reviewer3336134 on Aug 27, 2009

Tastes great - always fresh!

The Best There Is

Posted by Reviewer1651416 on Sep 11, 2009

My girlfriend and I love this. The best on the market. Always fresh, and tastes great sprinkled on our breakfast.

Michelle Horner

Posted by Reviewer3198860 on Feb 18, 2008

This product is great for regularity. I like it because it is a natural laxative. It also had a good nutty taste. I mix 1 tablespoon of it with cranberry juice and drink it in the morning and before I go to bed. Great stuff!

review

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Mar 14, 2008

Very healthful sprinkled on my breakfast cereal, excellent ingredients and very good quality.

Flax

Posted by Reviewer2202304 on Jul 01, 2008

I like it. Look forward to it, actually. The nutty flavor is good in a little bit of juice. Recommended by my midwife.

I've been taking this for years!

Posted by Reviewer2071304 on Aug 24, 2008

This is the best flaxseed on the market. I mix it in with my oatmeal or yogurt.