• Customer Ratings

Sharon

Posted by 5508258381658554309 on Dec 12, 2015

I bought this for adding fiber to my diet and it mixes great with oatmeal.

Ground Flax - Excellent, Tasty

Posted by Reviewer2698032 on Nov 19, 2015

We are happy to have ordered this. It's a reputable brand, is very fresh and tastes so good. We put it on oatmeal and yoghurt or mix it in fruit juice. We used to buy the sends and grind themselves. I prefer this. Thank you.

Very good product!

Posted by Reviewer3003422 on Oct 17, 2015

Very good product! Thank you iHerb!!!

Great product

Posted by 4645721897454379429 on Jun 01, 2015

this is a great product and fast delivery as well. Thanks iherb

Good Quality, Great Value!

Posted by Reviewer1542319 on Sep 16, 2014

Good Quality, Great Value!

part of my daily routine

Posted by alloriginal on Apr 14, 2014

a cincentrated source of lignans, essential fatty acids and fiber, this has become a part of my daily routine. I definitely feel better when using it--my skin is clearer, I have more energy, my mind is a little sharper. Good stuff. Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation. If my review helped, please click yes!

Great Fiber

Posted by Jasmine44 on Aug 13, 2013

Mostly I bake with this...great blueberry muffins with lots of texture. I use flax oil daily and this is a great addition to healthy foods. Sometimes I sprinkle it on foods.

good source of fibre

Posted by 4647599476172330523 on Jun 25, 2013

I add it to my breakfast cereal for extra fibre.

Great!

Posted by 5398174636719749776 on Jun 13, 2013

I love the opaque container that keeps the flaxseed from turing rancid. I bake no carb bread with this and it taste just great! Great quality for the price!

Tasty and practical!

Posted by 5583530330990386932 on Apr 26, 2013

One of the things I find pretty bothersome in cereals is either worrying about holes or open spaces in the boxes, thus having to seal the packages and always check if little ants managed to enter, or just transfer them to another bug proof container. This Forti-flax package solves that problem with a nice container that can be easily opened and accessed even with big spoons without making any mess. Also, I just love the flavor, and use it in pretty much anything I eat, including porridges, cakes, salads, pasta, rice, etc.