お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Barlean's, Forti-Flax, 16 oz (454 g)

Reviews 5-star

Best flax ever!

Posted by Reviewer1891813 on Jan 29, 2011

I've been using this for about 6 months now and it is fantastic. I put it on my oatmeal and salads, actually almost everything. It's really great in smoothies!! It has a slight nutty taste and is not gritty and hard like most flaxseeds. Your body can’t derive the full benefit of the omega-3 essential fats found within flaxseeds unless they are ground (milled)and Barlean's is ground. Great source of Omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, amino acids and trace minerals. My family loves this brand too. Thank you iHerb for carrying it and at such a great price. I had a hard time finding it here in Hawaii until I found it on your website. Thank you so much! iHerb has the best prices along with really fast shipping at a very low cost. Mark them in your favs!!

part of my daily routine

Posted by alloriginal on Apr 14, 2014

a cincentrated source of lignans, essential fatty acids and fiber, this has become a part of my daily routine. I definitely feel better when using it--my skin is clearer, I have more energy, my mind is a little sharper. Good stuff. Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation. If my review helped, please click yes!

Absorbs The Toxins, Removes The Cellulite

Posted by healthjunkie on Nov 14, 2012

I've been using Forti-Flax for 2 years and wouldn't dare think of quitting. I began adding it to my daily routine after reading The Fat Flush Plan. The author, Ann Louise Gittleman, shared a recipe which she called 'The Long Life Cocktail', which includes 1-2 oz unsweetened cranberry juice diluted in 6-7 oz of water and a scoop of raw, crushed flax seeds. It was her mention of this simple drink being able to absorb toxic matter and alleviate cellulite that caught my attention. So, I drank this cocktail upon waking and just before going to bed for a month and I was let's say, HAPPILY SHOCKED by the results. Now I use an adapted version of her cocktail, with Aloe Vera and Detoxifiber by Garden Of Life, and it works even better at keeping all systems go. I'm just thrilled to have found such a natural and simple solution to such an annoying female problem. Cellulite free is the way to be!

Barlean's, Forti-Flax

Posted by Reviewer1246507 on Feb 13, 2011

I have been using this product for some time now. It really helps me to stay regulated.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2120882 on Aug 02, 2011

It's nice to not have to grind flax seeds every time you want them. These do the trick!