• Reviews | English

part of my daily routine

Posted by alloriginal on Apr 14, 2014

a cincentrated source of lignans, essential fatty acids and fiber, this has become a part of my daily routine. I definitely feel better when using it--my skin is clearer, I have more energy, my mind is a little sharper. Good stuff. Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation. If my review helped, please click yes!

Best flax ever!

Posted by Reviewer1891813 on Jan 29, 2011

I've been using this for about 6 months now and it is fantastic. I put it on my oatmeal and salads, actually almost everything. It's really great in smoothies!! It has a slight nutty taste and is not gritty and hard like most flaxseeds. Your body can’t derive the full benefit of the omega-3 essential fats found within flaxseeds unless they are ground (milled)and Barlean's is ground. Great source of Omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, amino acids and trace minerals. My family loves this brand too. Thank you iHerb for carrying it and at such a great price. I had a hard time finding it here in Hawaii until I found it on your website. Thank you so much! iHerb has the best prices along with really fast shipping at a very low cost. Mark them in your favs!!

great

Posted by Reviewer1729995 on Nov 29, 2011

great

good

Posted by Reviewer3257287 on Dec 05, 2011

good

great value product unavailable in Australia

Posted by Reviewer1716090 on Dec 13, 2011

super fast post, excellent packaging, terrific service from start to finish. highly recommended by my daughters who are regular purchasers.

WONDERFUL FLAX SEED

Posted by Reviewer3181077 on Jan 24, 2012

THIS DIGEST WELL AND TASTE SO GOOD,YOU CAN ADD IT TO JUST ABOUT ANYTHING, GOOD FOR ALL AGES, THEY NEED IT.

No problem

Posted by Reviewer2000158 on Feb 01, 2012

Product is fresh and has a pleasant nutty taste. Been using it for awhile, and alternate b/t this and fish oil occasionally.

Love Barlean's Forti-Flaz

Posted by Reviewer2441314 on Feb 12, 2012

I have tried many different brands of flax, but this one is simply the best!

Barlean's, Forti-Flax

Posted by Reviewer1246507 on Feb 13, 2011

I have been using this product for some time now. It really helps me to stay regulated.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2120882 on Aug 02, 2011

It's nice to not have to grind flax seeds every time you want them. These do the trick!