Barlean's, Forti-Flax, 16 oz (454 g)

Reviews 5-star

Best flax ever!

Posted by Reviewer1891813 on Jan 29, 2011

I've been using this for about 6 months now and it is fantastic. I put it on my oatmeal and salads, actually almost everything. It's really great in smoothies!! It has a slight nutty taste and is not gritty and hard like most flaxseeds. Your body can’t derive the full benefit of the omega-3 essential fats found within flaxseeds unless they are ground (milled)and Barlean's is ground. Great source of Omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, amino acids and trace minerals. My family loves this brand too. Thank you iHerb for carrying it and at such a great price. I had a hard time finding it here in Hawaii until I found it on your website. Thank you so much! iHerb has the best prices along with really fast shipping at a very low cost. Mark them in your favs!!

part of my daily routine

Posted by alloriginal on Apr 14, 2014

a cincentrated source of lignans, essential fatty acids and fiber, this has become a part of my daily routine. I definitely feel better when using it--my skin is clearer, I have more energy, my mind is a little sharper. Good stuff. Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation. If my review helped, please click yes!

Great product & Price

Posted by Reviewer1682552 on Sep 02, 2010

I've always known flax seed was good for you. What I learned by trial and error was how it regulates going to the bathroom for my husband who has MS and is wheelchair bound. He takes 3T mixed with water every morning. The usual products have been tried and haven't worked as well.

Does the trick

Posted by Reviewer1385493 on Dec 26, 2010

Great for skin, hair and colon

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1725461 on Jan 26, 2011

I love putting flax on my oats. Now I can know that my flax are fortified with more nutrients.