Bdellium Tools, Maestro Series, Eyes 776, 1 Blending Brush

Reviews 3-star

Did not keep its shape after washing

Posted by 5281794341075809487 on Mar 11, 2013

I washed it before using it and it kind of splayed. I want to see if it can keep its shape by using a brush guard. So far it can blend eyeshadow nicely but have yet to compare to other brands.

good value for money

Posted by 4642602765842098796 on Aug 11, 2014

I bought this brush because I heard it was a dupe for the mac 217 and I am quite satisfied with it! The bristles are a little scratchy, but they work and clean well. It fits perfectly with the crease of my eye so I am able to us it a lot. Update: I am not downgrading, but my brush has started to shed and the bristles splay out and lose shape without a brush guard. There may be better options at the same price, but since this bdellium uses natural hair bristles, I'll keep it until I can afford a better quality brush.