Did not keep its shape after washing

Posted by 5281794341075809487 on Mar 11, 2013

I washed it before using it and it kind of splayed. I want to see if it can keep its shape by using a brush guard. So far it can blend eyeshadow nicely but have yet to compare to other brands.

good value for money

Posted by 4642602765842098796 on Aug 11, 2014

I bought this brush because I heard it was a dupe for the mac 217 and I am quite satisfied with it! The bristles are a little scratchy, but they work and clean well. It fits perfectly with the crease of my eye so I am able to us it a lot. Update: I am not downgrading, but my brush has started to shed and the bristles splay out and lose shape without a brush guard. There may be better options at the same price, but since this bdellium uses natural hair bristles, I'll keep it until I can afford a better quality brush.

deçue

Posted by 5258689870335207838 on Sep 05, 2014

il fait son job, mais il perd ses poils et pas tres doux, car pique un peu moi je suis deçue

Good blending brush

Posted by 4853470765843241631 on Feb 16, 2015

It's a good blending blush. I purchased it as I heard it was a good dupe for the MAC 217 which I can't afford to buy myself! It's a good blending brush, maybe a tiny bit scratchy. No bristles lost once!

It's no good

Posted by 5016258873543439849 on May 03, 2016

It's ok for the price, but the bristles nor soft nor even