Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Beautiful Curls, Shea Butter Curl Activating Cream, 8 oz (235 ml)

Best cream ever!

Posted by Reviewer1916042 on Sep 19, 2011

This is a wonderful cream that I have used for many months now and I have always come out with perfect 2 stranded twist that are very moisturized. This is my staple product and the only cream that I use specifically for my hair styles. I live in germany and this cream is totally non existant here, so you can imagine the excitement that I felt when I learned about Iherb and there very low international shipping. I have already ordered 6 creams,1 gel, the deep conditioner and the leave in,and I will continue ordering from Iherb in the future as I have experienced prompt low shipping.

Curly hair looks naural and healthy

Posted by Reviewer3033403 on Feb 13, 2012

I have very curly hair and Beautiful Curls products work for me. I've tried so many different products over the years and these products have no bad chemical ingredients, they keep my hair conditioned, frizz free and looking great. I use this in conjunction with the Curl Defining Gel to get the look I like.

LO QUE ESPERABA

Posted by Reviewer2158945 on Apr 26, 2011

TENGO EL PELO UN POCO RIZADO Y QUERÍA UN PRODUCTO NATURAL QUE ME LO RIZARA UN POCO MÁS. ME DECIDÍ A COMPRAR ESTE PRODUCTO Y CREO QUE HE ACERTADO. SÓLO HAY QUE TENER EN CUENTA NO UTILIZAR DEMASIADA CANTIDAD PARA QUE EL PELO NO SE QUEDE COMO PEGADO Y GRASIENTO. SI NO SALE OTRO PRODUCTO MEJOR EN PRECIO Y CALIDAD CREO QUE SEGUIRÉ COMPRÁNDOLO.

מוצר מצוין

Posted by Reviewer3108096 on Apr 12, 2013

אם את בעלת שיער מתולתל סיכוי גבוה שהוא יבש וזקוק לתוספת לחות . הקרם הזה יוסיף לחות לשיערך וגם יעצב אותו. יש לו ריח מתוק מאוד של מסטיק והוא עושה את העבודה שלו מעולה. מומלץ בחום!

Amazing

Posted by 5635349378304798624 on Jan 01, 2014

Have just tried this for the first time and I am sold.Finding a good product for really curly hair that stops the frizz and encourages curl without looking slimy or greasy is a rare and wonderful thing. I will definitely get this again!