Best cream ever!

Posted by Reviewer1916042 on Sep 19, 2011

This is a wonderful cream that I have used for many months now and I have always come out with perfect 2 stranded twist that are very moisturized. This is my staple product and the only cream that I use specifically for my hair styles. I live in germany and this cream is totally non existant here, so you can imagine the excitement that I felt when I learned about Iherb and there very low international shipping. I have already ordered 6 creams,1 gel, the deep conditioner and the leave in,and I will continue ordering from Iherb in the future as I have experienced prompt low shipping.

Curly hair looks naural and healthy

Posted by Reviewer3033403 on Feb 13, 2012

I have very curly hair and Beautiful Curls products work for me. I've tried so many different products over the years and these products have no bad chemical ingredients, they keep my hair conditioned, frizz free and looking great. I use this in conjunction with the Curl Defining Gel to get the look I like.

מוצר מצוין

Posted by Reviewer3108096 on Apr 12, 2013

אם את בעלת שיער מתולתל סיכוי גבוה שהוא יבש וזקוק לתוספת לחות . הקרם הזה יוסיף לחות לשיערך וגם יעצב אותו. יש לו ריח מתוק מאוד של מסטיק והוא עושה את העבודה שלו מעולה. מומלץ בחום!

LO QUE ESPERABA

Posted by Reviewer2158945 on Apr 26, 2011

TENGO EL PELO UN POCO RIZADO Y QUERÍA UN PRODUCTO NATURAL QUE ME LO RIZARA UN POCO MÁS. ME DECIDÍ A COMPRAR ESTE PRODUCTO Y CREO QUE HE ACERTADO. SÓLO HAY QUE TENER EN CUENTA NO UTILIZAR DEMASIADA CANTIDAD PARA QUE EL PELO NO SE QUEDE COMO PEGADO Y GRASIENTO. SI NO SALE OTRO PRODUCTO MEJOR EN PRECIO Y CALIDAD CREO QUE SEGUIRÉ COMPRÁNDOLO.

Amazing

Posted by 5635349378304798624 on Jan 01, 2014

Have just tried this for the first time and I am sold.Finding a good product for really curly hair that stops the frizz and encourages curl without looking slimy or greasy is a rare and wonderful thing. I will definitely get this again!

Great for curly hair

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 11, 2013

I like the way this holds the curls - I have fine curly hair, and this really makes my hair look nice. I put it on my wet hair and either scrunch it up, or if I have more time make ringlets with my fingers. I like the smell. I wish it came in a pump bottle - that is the only reason I don't give it 5 stars, the tub is really a pain and quite messy.

Too much hold for fine, curly hair

Posted by 5389151541025705885 on Mar 04, 2014

I received this product a few days ago and tried it for the first time today. I have blonde, fine, curly hair and this product just made my hair "stiff" and hard. The curls did get more defined, but I'd rather recommend this for thicker, stronger hair that needs a lot of powerful hold. I am also not very pleased with the smell, it doesn't smell very fresh but "dirty" in some way.

Nice and Moisturising

Posted by lisamaree on Dec 14, 2013

Certainly does get rid of fuzzy hair and although it doesn't make my hair exactly curly, it put a lovely looking wave in it (and is a bonus with no frizzies!). You do need to put it in while the hair is quite damp still otherwise it tends to look like a greasy mess through your hair. The other tip is make sure you only use a little and ensure it is evenly spread or you'll end up with some frizzy/some wavey hair. Hopefully this doesn't make this product sound complicated as it 's NOT - it really is quite easy to use.

nice product

Posted by Reviewer2217394 on Jul 27, 2011

my hair is dry enough and i like this cream cause it's styiling and hair care in the same time due to shea butter

LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer2069295 on Aug 05, 2012

I have very curly hair, and this product helps define my curls wonderfully! But dont use too much- because it can weigh your hair down if you do that. use the recommended amount and you'll be really impressed like me.