Not effective for me

Posted by 5620046276271276584 on Apr 19, 2016

Feels a bit slimy to apply, and leaves my hair a bit crunchy. I've tried using more and less product, but still the same outcome. Will not buy again.

Makes me curly!

Posted by 5028573501963424098 on Apr 12, 2016

Really nice - so much easier to twist and curl my hair compared to without. Although it has a certain kind of 'hold' .. if used a little bit, it won't look too fake. Nice to use. Only downside is, a little sticky on the hands. Otherwise, fantastic product! I have really long curly hair and i use it halfway - but will last ages.

Miraculous !

Posted by 5132975673487759301 on Dec 17, 2015

Enfin un produit efficace contre les frisottis et presque entièrement naturel (présence de phénoxyéthanol, dommage !) Il nourrit les cheveux en plus de les lisser et ne donne pas d'effet cartonné. Mes longs cheveux frisés, trop volumineux et secs sont enfin beaux et disciplinés. Le prix est plus qu'abordable au vu de la qualité et de la quantité. A acheter les yeux fermés.

not impressed

Posted by 5355529316212729938 on Sep 24, 2015

It didn't work for any of my 3 kids. Not buying it again. I didn't notice a difference.

Love!

Posted by 4916944544869239432 on Aug 29, 2015

I love this curl cream! It makes my 3b/c curls really soft and they hold for hours. I've purchased this twice.

Le meilleur des leave in !

Posted by 5478844096759760009 on Aug 20, 2015

Pour mes cheveux, c'est le meilleur leave in que j'ai pu essayer ! j'en rachèterai à coup sûr. Merci Iherb

Amazing

Posted by 4748716046661696138 on Jun 03, 2015

I've tried many creams but this cream gave my curls the definition and I'm in loveee. So glad that it works for me. 👍👍

A product that works for curly girls

Posted by Reviewer2240535 on May 21, 2015

I have 3B/3C high porosity hair and have fallen for the hype of many different brands. My bathroom cupboard contains many different brands and gels that leave my hair stiff and coarse looking. Beautiful curls is cream that keeps the hold, and no stiffness!! And it keeps my hair looking great for at least 2-3 days. So far I have only used in in winter season (it's constantly drizzling here which usually means lots of frizz) but have absolutely found a product that finally works in my hair. Just a word of caution, you may need to experiment with the quantity so it may take a few goes but keep going. It is wonderful.

The BEST

Posted by 5264512127704180647 on May 05, 2015

It is the best leave in cream ever. Thank you and thanks iherb for the fast delivery.

I love it!

Posted by 5236700366151936813 on Apr 25, 2015

You have to try different ways of using it until you find the way that best works for your hair. It really works for my type of hair (wavy), makes it more curly. It's quite close to the hair you get after swimming in the sea.