Good ingredients, bad applicator

Posted by Reviewer1986890 on Dec 12, 2015

I love the natural oils in it, but the applicator is really hard and it is not pleasant to use it.

works good but not comfortable to use

Posted by 5160215333118651881 on May 31, 2015

the oil come out in large amount, so you need to spread it on the other fingers.

Good

Posted by 4765847577800309782 on Mar 04, 2015

good for my nails.

génial

Posted by 5180986725075480507 on Mar 09, 2014

super produit, hydrate bien les cuticules, très pratique à répartir grâce au pinceau applicateur.

Minor complaint but good overall

Posted by A1725-6887 on Feb 07, 2014

The bottle came with a defect brush - the bristles were 'split' into two rows, so I had to kind of rectify and cut them a bit because they were too long and touched the bottom of the bottle. The brush is, however, still not perfect, but I decided to let it go :) As for the rest, good product, good quality.

Good

Posted by 4627542426385395336 on Jan 30, 2014

It's a very good product, it helps to make your nails stronger and cuticle softer. It definitely works! But this oil has not changed my preference for pure coconut oil, so I have not become a regular user.

Love the smell!

Posted by Silverfern7 on Dec 09, 2013

I love the smell of this oil! It is also very economical. Comes with a brush for an easy application, however, it takes a while for it to absorb, so prefer to apply it before going to bed. I'm not sure if it does actually work, so gave it only four stars.

Helps damaged/dry cuticles

Posted by Reviewer1661016 on Dec 09, 2013

Clean ingredients

Like it a lot.

Posted by aSolitaryCyclist on Aug 30, 2013

Very good, nourishing oil with a faint, sweet scent. What bothers me is the wide bottleneck (easy to spill the oil in case you drop the bottle) and totally useless brush. The handle of the brush is too long, which means that the brush becomes fuzzy.

Amazing

Posted by 5626025782745052522 on Jul 07, 2013

The brush was bent when I received the product. I apply the oil before I sleep and after only 2 applications, I can see a vast difference in the conditition of my cuticles and nails! Definite nail saver

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »