Lovely smell

Posted by MentaPiperita on Feb 11, 2014

I really like the smell, it's just right: not sickly sweet but very strawberry-ish. It reminds me of strawberry cake, it's delicious. The sticks are not smooth, but they burn very well and the scent last for hours after burning, it's great! The only downside is I didn't realise it was just 10 grams and was expecting more sticks, but since it's very cheap I don't mind. I'm not sure if I'll buy it again because I'd like to try other scents, but I really enjoyed this incense. If you like sweet scents you should try this.

Strawberry!

Posted by odereviews on Jan 19, 2013

Blue Pearl’s strawberry nag champa incense has a soft natural strawberry scent. Incense stick lights up easily. Product is cheaply priced! Surely gonna order more.

Hmm...

Posted by 5568954220925685099 on Oct 28, 2014

Good smell and bad smell.. I'm not sure if i like this. It wont smell good when it burns, but after burning my house smells good.

Not so good

Posted by 5069776236857409481 on Apr 05, 2013

Not so

Wow

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Mar 14, 2014

Beautiful scent really STRAWBERRY almost think your eating them

Really nice

Posted by Isqua11 on Nov 27, 2013

Really nice smell.

Love this smell

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013

Liked it in the variety sampler, and bought a whole pack of them. Like this smell a lot. I dont like the heavy smells that gives a headache, this is light.

Love it!

Posted by 5367593163463620995 on May 16, 2014

Not for people who don't like strong scents! quite strong and very sweet and intoxicating.

love

Posted by KaliMama on Jul 30, 2013

Love it

Blue Pearl, Incense, Strawberry Nag Champa is a GREAT SMELLING INCENSE!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015

This incense has a nice soft strawberry smell. It smells real good and it fills your house with a wonderful aroma. I do not burn incense regularly so this took me back to my teenage days in the 70's.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »