Blum Naturals, All-Purpose Cleansing Wipes, Fresh Scent, 30 Wipes

Will do the job.

Posted by Reviewer2003926 on Feb 18, 2013

These wipes are SMALL. Palm of my hand small. But, they will serve the purpose I bought them for. Wiping my 4 year old's face if he get messy while we're out. The container is small enough to keep in my purse and the wipes are just big enough for his small face. They smell great too. The only downfall is the lid. It hurts my fingers to get it open and I have to use my keys to pop it open.

Not bad as wipes, very small though

Posted by MyDewHerb on Apr 13, 2013

These are TINY! I bought them for my office so i can wipe off residues from my computer, phone etc. I liked the fact the package is small and the price was good, but these are just super small! Other than that the smell is ok and they do clean.. Don't think I will repurchase though.

Good

Posted by Santita on Apr 25, 2012

Very comfortable compact package. Wonderful cost and natural composition. The smell of fresh mint. A good product!

Perfect.

Posted by 5538684971975604674 on Aug 27, 2013

The price is great, the container size is great, the container is cute, the scent is great and it gets the job done. Best of all, the natural ingredients and the sheet-size! I love that they're small. The lid are a little tough to open though, but it doesnt hurt. And i guess it wears down eventually. Will buy again and again.

cckj