Bob's Red Mill, Whole Seed Chia, 16 oz (453 g)

Ch-ch-ch-Chia!

Posted by Reviewer1418789 on May 19, 2011

This was my first experience buying chia seeds and I took the plunge because I kept reading about the benefits of the seed and all the things you can do with them. I chose Bob's Red Mill because I use their wheat germ and love it. And I'm enjoying the chia seeds so far. I haven't done much other than add them to salads and cereal but I enjoy the added (albeit subtle) texture and flavor they bring. I will say, they tend to get stuck in your teeth, which is a bit annoying. And when they work themselves out the texture has taken on a bit of a soft, slightly chewy nature. A bit odd but not off-putting (to me at least). I will keep exploring things to do my chia seeds!

Great source of omega 3's and fiber.

Posted by amylynphoto on Sep 05, 2012

I love using this chia seed. I add it to salads, cereal, almost anything as it doesn't have any taste and retains its amazing health properties at any temperature. :)

A staple in our daily diet

Posted by Reviewer2905303 on Dec 13, 2013

Two tablespoonfuls taken with the main meal of the day keeps you from getting constipated, lowers LDL "bad" cholesterol and, if taken regularly over many seasons will guard against colon cancer. The Omega-3 content is remarkable.

Great!

Posted by 5700945873509740995 on Dec 13, 2013

Has a ton of health benefits and is definitely worth the money, especially for the quality of the product. Definitely recommend!

Value for money

Posted by 5179919355915271429 on Jun 29, 2014

I have been using it in my bread baking, just throw in some chia seeds for good measure and texture ;)