• Reviews | English

A staple in our daily diet

Posted by Reviewer2905303 on Dec 13, 2013

Two tablespoonfuls taken with the main meal of the day keeps you from getting constipated, lowers LDL "bad" cholesterol and, if taken regularly over many seasons will guard against colon cancer. The Omega-3 content is remarkable.

Luv it

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Oct 24, 2011

I am very happy with Bob's seeds - the pricing and the packaging. For anyone new to the whole chia thing - the seeds have very little taste, so you can sprinkle them on everything. If you are dieting, they are just great for feeling full. The chia seed is convenient for adding to soups, salads, cereal, yogurt - and the meal is good to use for baking.

Love these!

Posted by Reviewer2815621 on Nov 26, 2011

I tried these because my dad said they were good for lowering blood pressure and helps with diet. He was right, I use the recommended dose and I have lost 10 pounds since adding this to my diet and my blood pressure has been better. Great price too!

Chia

Posted by Reviewer1320819 on Dec 01, 2011

I add this to my beverages. It feels like tapioca. I read in the book, "Born to Run" that this is what some tribes known for running use to keep hydrated and energized when they run for long distances. I don't run but I do like the energy and hydration it gives me.

chia seeds

Posted by Reviewer3020598 on Jun 11, 2011

great chia seeds, and great price. Will order again.

Nothing wrong.

Posted by annannaljuba on Jun 16, 2011

There is no difference between this and more expensive chia. Good stuff.

Good price

Posted by Reviewer2082424 on Jul 18, 2011

Good cheap price. Bob's Red Mill always has good prices.

Chia seeds are superfoods!!

Posted by Reviewer1829945 on Jul 19, 2011

You can always trust Bob's Red Mill. I've never been disappointed, either in quality, freshness, price, or lots of choices. I only recently found they added chia seeds to their line, and they are definitely competitive in price. Chias seeds are sooo good for you... high in Omega 3's, protein, fiber, etc etc. I add them to so much, I should write a chia cookbook, LOL!!

Cheap and quality product

Posted by Reviewer1001541 on Jul 21, 2011

I ordered many packs of these Chia Seeds because I can't live without it. It's the part of my pantry. I used it in waffle, pancake, bread and granola. I serves my family with superfoods.

Great Product...

Posted by Reviewer3061554 on Aug 05, 2011

Wonderful price and wonderful product