• Reviews | English

A staple in our daily diet

Posted by Reviewer2905303 on Dec 13, 2013

Two tablespoonfuls taken with the main meal of the day keeps you from getting constipated, lowers LDL "bad" cholesterol and, if taken regularly over many seasons will guard against colon cancer. The Omega-3 content is remarkable.

Chia Seeds

Posted by 4788925552566030970 on Jan 03, 2013

I use the Chia seeds in smoothies,sprinkle on my food, even take to restaurants, and use in most of my baking goods. They are not only healthy for you in many ways but also makes your food and drinks more flavorable. I try and not run short of these at any one time. Thank you so much for keeping me updated on your supply of Chia seeds

Luv it

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Oct 24, 2011

I am very happy with Bob's seeds - the pricing and the packaging. For anyone new to the whole chia thing - the seeds have very little taste, so you can sprinkle them on everything. If you are dieting, they are just great for feeling full. The chia seed is convenient for adding to soups, salads, cereal, yogurt - and the meal is good to use for baking.

cost effective

Posted by babyperon on Oct 09, 2013

most cost effective one

Chia

Posted by Reviewer1320819 on Dec 01, 2011

I add this to my beverages. It feels like tapioca. I read in the book, "Born to Run" that this is what some tribes known for running use to keep hydrated and energized when they run for long distances. I don't run but I do like the energy and hydration it gives me.

Chia sin mas

Posted by 4633550543502472869 on Jun 23, 2015

Me encanta esta marca, tiene una muy amplia gama de productos buenisimos y la chia esta entre ellos. La recomiendo, a suiza el pedido nos llego en 2 semanas.

Bien, como siempre

Posted by elrinconcitodemaria on Oct 07, 2014

Esta fuente de fibra natural es para mi indispensable, dado que soy estreñida desde adolescente. En el yogurt o en los cereales los tomas sin alterar el sabor, únicamente lo notas en la textura pero no afecta al sabor. Sigo tomándola y me va bien.

Not that hungry anymore.

Posted by Reviewer2363095 on Jun 13, 2012

I like to use this in my smoothie or cereal.

Seeds go sour fast

Posted by aRPiieS on Jan 04, 2012

These caused rash for me even with very small day dosage (small tea spoon), not good at all.

Happy with this product

Posted by Reviewer3038535 on Mar 29, 2012

Nice tasting, great for you...we like using the chia seeds in our smoothies.