• Customer Ratings

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2174833 on Jul 22, 2012

First time I ordered Bob's Chia Seeds. I have used other brands but knowing Bob Red Mill Oats is a good product I thought I would try the Chia Seeds. I was not dissappointed/ They are easy to eat and good too. I grind them up in my grinder and put them on everything that way I know I am getting all the benefits of the seeds. I also put the seeds in water and drink them. Very good product. Judy Simons

very good

Posted by 4876263911052362805 on Jul 18, 2012

we all love this chia seed, finished 1 bag in a week. Only the package bag material is not very strong, easily to tear near the seal during trasnsit.

Simple love

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 13, 2012

I simply love chia seeds! They're good for me, contain omega and fiber. They're so small and versitile that I can put them in everything! I use them when I bake bread, crackers and granola bars for some extra fiber and energy. I always put ts in my morning smoothie or morning oatmeal. If you have problems with you digestion, try soaking a tbs of these in some water or apple juice for a few hours, and drink it all a few hours before you go to bed. Your body will send you its regards the next morning.

Great value!

Posted by EirikCor on May 01, 2012

Great value, god product. When i bake bread with these, i have them in water to make gel/binder (if you dont soak them a bit in water, they may taste a bit more than NOWs White Chia Seed)

Great as always.

Posted by Reviewer3094506 on Apr 24, 2012

I have faith in the products I get from Bob's red mill.

Like x 1,000,000...

Posted by Reviewer2846045 on Apr 17, 2012

good product and prompt delivery :)

very good

Posted by Reviewer3246430 on Apr 11, 2012

I like this product. It has a lot of vitamins, minerals, fibers and Omega-3. I liked the service of Iherb. I like their shipping service and I will be a regular customer.

Happy with this product

Posted by Reviewer3038535 on Mar 29, 2012

Nice tasting, great for you...we like using the chia seeds in our smoothies.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1800868 on Mar 09, 2012

Great! We use it everyday and love it.

Super health food

Posted by Reviewer1731256 on Feb 26, 2012

I add this with flax seeds and grind them and add it to my yogurt....