Bob's Red Mill, Whole Seed Chia, 16 oz (453 g)

Reviews 5-star

use this on everything

Posted by Reviewer3190906 From New Hampshire on Apr 30, 2011

I put these on yogurt, waffles, english muffins with peanut butter... i have heard about making pudding, but havent tried it yet.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2498458 From Washington on May 08, 2011

This was good stuff for a good price.

Good price.

Posted by Reviewer2328264 From Norway on May 16, 2011

Very affordable and good quality chia seeds, will buy these again. Golden star for Bob's red mill for recepies on the back!

Ch-ch-ch-Chia!

Posted by Reviewer1418789 From Ohio on May 19, 2011

This was my first experience buying chia seeds and I took the plunge because I kept reading about the benefits of the seed and all the things you can do with them. I chose Bob's Red Mill because I use their wheat germ and love it. And I'm enjoying the chia seeds so far. I haven't done much other than add them to salads and cereal but I enjoy the added (albeit subtle) texture and flavor they bring. I will say, they tend to get stuck in your teeth, which is a bit annoying. And when they work themselves out the texture has taken on a bit of a soft, slightly chewy nature. A bit odd but not off-putting (to me at least). I will keep exploring things to do my chia seeds!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2981997 on Jun 01, 2011

I add these to smoothies or yoghurt or just eat a spoonful as such. A good natural source of omega 3