• Customer Ratings

Superfood of the new age

Posted by 5120682455081879687 on Sep 09, 2014

I found about chia too late in my life :) it is everyday companion of my bowels last couple of months. You can make lot of recipes with it, just google them. And it is jelly and crunchy in the same time. Works wonders for my energy

Good thickener for smoothies as well as nutritious

Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Sep 09, 2014

My husband loves how chia seeds thicken his smoothies, as well as fiber and Omega-3 fatty acids. Sadly, these can no longer be shipped to New Zealand due to new regulations.

buena relación calidad precio

Posted by 5496888098374635034 on Sep 12, 2014

Buenas semillas de chía. EL paquete es muy grande (nunca había encontrado en mi ciudad uno con tanta cantidad) y el precio muy bueno para el precio que llevan en España. Recomendable.

seeds

Posted by 5239909067160962719 on May 05, 2014

Really good quality and price.

A

Posted by 5366040320699643321 on Sep 26, 2014

It's nice when I mix with my lemon juice

Chia seeds are chia seeds..

Posted by 5443886632488091639 on Oct 06, 2014

... and this is why I bought te cheapest variant available at iherb. And do not regret, this is a good quality product and there is no need to buy more expensive chia seeds, they are all the same at the end of the story:)

Not bad

Posted by 5283089801651194721 on Jul 25, 2014

First time eating chia seed. Not bad.

Good for you

Posted by 5137512700886230222 on Apr 27, 2014

I usually buy my chia seeds in bulk from a store 60 miles away. I just haven't have the time to make that trek in the few months so I ordered them online. I've always liked Bob'd Red Mill products so I took a chance on the Chia seeds and I'm happy I did. Lots of companies really over charge but Bob's price is very reasonable and the seeds seem to be of good quality. Next time I'm in a pinch I'll happily order Bob's Chia seeds again.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer3008134 on Jun 01, 2011

This is a great source of fiber, and good for my stomach. I think, this Bob´s Red Mill-label is fantastic, great prices and quality.

quick service and good product

Posted by Reviewer1747032 on Aug 12, 2011

quick service and a good product