• Customer Ratings

Great tasting flaxseed meal

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015

I have tried 10 different brands of flaxseed meal and can tell you that this is by far the best tasting and has the most consistent quality. There are two types of flaxseeds, brown and golden. Both have the same nutritional value, but golden flaxseed is significantly smoother in taste and not as pungent/bitter aftertaste. I especially like Bob's Red mill for the organic offerings at a minimal price increase. I regularly sprinkle 1-2 tablespoons on my cereal in the morning to give it a nutritional punch of fiber, protein and essential fatty acids. The texture is very fine and almost has no noticeable effect on the cereal, if I went with 1 Tbls, you wouldn't even know it was there. I highly recommend giving Bob's products a try, I am sure you will find it as enjoyable as I have. Always store flaxseed meal refrigerated, opened or not. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Great way of adding Omega-3 and fiber in my family's diet

Posted by honestreviews1 on Apr 13, 2013

This is a great way to add omega-3 and fiber to my family's diet. I replace 20-25% of flour when making bread (I also adjust the water slightly more, like around 5% as flaxseed meal needs more water to make the dough workable and not too heavy/dense). I also use 25% for our pancake mix (the rest is wholemeal flour and buckwheat flour) four our european style/crepe-like pancakes. I hope you find this review helpful.

Great

Posted by 5384499250266375404 on Jun 21, 2013

I really like Bob's Red Mill Flaxseed. I take it to help my cholesterol.

Bob's Mill

Posted by Reviewer1535890 on May 18, 2008

Great flavore good as a cereal or on salads, fish and breads etc...

extra fiber

Posted by Reviewer2796695 on May 28, 2008

added fiber for digestive and heart health

great

Posted by patpyott on Apr 08, 2010

Kept a long time in the fridge.

the best

Posted by Reviewer1361016 on May 23, 2010

fresh and hearty

The only one I'll buy!

Posted by Reviewer1108288 on Jun 06, 2011

It's quality is unsurpassed. I've purchased other brands but they were too thick once I stirred into juice. Love the tasted.

YAY for GFM

Posted by 5001248818605505969 on May 18, 2012

Fantastic - 0 carbs. Great quality, perfect for my needs.

very trustworthy

Posted by Reviewer1085481 on Sep 11, 2012

I chose this brand because of my experience with their other products. I also prefer to consume everything in its purest form and in its highest quality. I have been using this particular product for several years.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »