« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Really healthy for me.

Posted by 5125370855454117099 on Oct 18, 2012

I have been using this product for a long while. I have ordered on line before but your products were less expensive. I used to get them at Food Lion but they quit carrying them.

GREAT Item! Add this ORGANIC Flaxseed to Your Baking!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Flaxseed Meal has a nice robust nutty flavor. A tablespoon or two baked into your breads and muffins or added to your hot cooked cereal or pancakes brings you the amazing nutritional benefits of Omega-3, lignans and dietary fiber. I appreciate that this all natural product is gluten free and USDA Organic.

Bob's Red Mill Golden Flaxseed Meal

Posted by Reviewer1882632 on Nov 24, 2008

We've used this product for years on our cereal, etc. I remember once, a while back, an order from Bob's Red Mill or maybe it was even from the original owner Pizzey's in Canada, came thru with a lot of brown, unground flaxseeds in with the ground golden. I complained at the time and future orders didn't have the darker seeds or any unground ones. So this first bag we've been using from IHerb has the brown unground seeds once again. The problem with those is that they don't digest as well, and usually pass right thru you without breaking down. Otherwise, I would have marked the product a 5-star.

Great Product

Posted by 5380465371522940555 on Jan 25, 2016

I really like this product. It was well priced and is easy to add to a variety of foods. I mostly add it to kefir and oatmeal. It has been a great addition to my diet. I plan to buy it again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »