My favorite gluten free breakfast

Posted by eattothrive on Dec 22, 2010

I cook this with coconut milk and add hemp protein powder and chia seeds along with some fruit and agave and it is delicious!

Buckwheat Hot Cereal

Posted by Reviewer1963607 on Feb 07, 2008

A great deal on an organic high quality product.

Great hot cereal

Posted by Reviewer1739283 on Mar 25, 2008

This cereal takes little time to cook. It is also gluten free and tastes fine.

Love this cereal

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Jul 10, 2008

This is a very tasty and nutritious hot cereal. When you need to go wheat-free, this is a product to have on hand to look forward to in the morning. With a bit of dairy butter or coconut butter and a swirl of agave syrup...yum!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on Oct 30, 2008

I am very limited in what I can eat as far as grains. I read where I could have buckwheat. THis is great and so good on cold mornings!

Best hot cereal ever

Posted by CoolinArizona on Feb 25, 2011

I was looking for something new in hot cereals and came across Bob's Red Mill Buckwheat. Although it says wheat, it is wheat free and gluten free. I was pleasantly surprised that it is so delicious and has the most creamy texture almost like tapioca pudding. Another great plus is that it is a great source of protein. My niece has given it to her 2 yr old who needs more protein as she isn't eating much meat these days and it was a big hit. Has become my new favorite hot cereal.

Easy to use and filling too

Posted by Reviewer2027897 on Mar 04, 2011

A little goes a long way. This is an easy to use wheat/gluten-free breakfast cereal, recommended by my nutritionist

Excellent for warding off pre-diabetes - full of soluble fiber

Posted by Reviewer2905303 on Apr 05, 2011

Good, healthy food. Prepare using half milk and half water. Once cooked, stir in vanilla stevia or Slimsweet (lo han)and maple flavoring. Can be cooked ahead of time and eaten later at room temperature as a snack food.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1729995 on Apr 21, 2011

Great stuff, I just add water and stevia to sweeten it, but it's naturally sweet so I sometimes forego the stevia.

Delicious breakfast cereal!

Posted by Reviewer1942804 on Apr 30, 2011

I eat this almost every morning, it cooks on the stove in about 3 minutes. I add cinnamon, some raisins, fresh fruit and milk. No need for additional sugar unless you want to add a little honey.