Good product

Posted by Reviewer1363836 on Aug 03, 2013

good product

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2072312 on May 30, 2013

Very good for gluten-free banana bread!

Posted by ling76 on Mar 27, 2013

Good for gluten free baking, have it in my bread.

Glutenfritt mel!

Posted by etiskhandel on Mar 20, 2013

bob's red mill produserer okologisk mat og har forsket paa glutenfrie produkter i 30 aar med det formaalet aa skape de beste innen glutenfrie produkter. Jeg bruker dette melet til pizzabunner og vafler. I forhold til annet glutenfritt mel saa syntes jeg dette er bedre fordi det ikke klumper i rora. Er veldig fornoyd, og bestiller jevnlig :)

One of the essentials in my gluten free pantry!

Posted by iHerbalicious on Nov 20, 2012

I have a coeliac disease so a gluten free diet is of a vital importance to me. I buy most of gluten free flours from iHerb, since in our country (EU market) selection of GF products is not that wide - in last years has improved a lot but we are not there yet;) And GF sorghum flour is one of the products that have not yet reached our shelves, so I am really glad I discovered it on iHerb. I must say that from all GF flours I’ve tried, sorghum flour is the one that (taste wise) the most resembles wheat. I use it in my home baked GF bread (I mix it with other GF flours, but usually sorghum flour represents 50%) and it is great for thickening sauces. I heartily recommend it to all of coeliacs out there! :)

Keeper

Posted by Reviewer1566961 on Nov 13, 2012

This is the first time I have used sorghum flour. . My gluten free dumplings and bread turned out well. If you have used different GF flours sometimes they have an off taste, but this flour worked well and tasted great. This is a definite keeper.

Fav gluten free flour

Posted by MoShos on Oct 09, 2012

This is my fav gluten free flour. Works in almost anything!

Gluten Free

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 03, 2012

Some gluten-free recipes call for this flour.

Gluten-Free, Mix with Other Flours

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

Sorghum does have a distinct taste. Not as neutral as rice flour or wheat flour. I like it though. I usually mix the gluten-free rice flour and the sorghum together to make crepes and pancakes. There are some good recipes online for us gluten-less people.

very nice sorghum flour

Posted by Reviewer1348667 on May 09, 2012

mild taste, easy to bake gluten-free breads with!