RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽298.70

₽314.67

Экономия: ₽15.97 (скидка 5%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Love it

Отзыв оставлен plantbasedglutard Feb 22, 2016

Adds great flavour and texture to my gluten free bakings.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

One of my favourite flours!

Отзыв оставлен southerninlaw Nov 14, 2014

I love using Sorghum flours in cookies and brownies as it gives you an incredible texture and melt in your mouth results!

trusted and fresh

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2984877 Mar 14, 2012

I guess I could say the same thing about the Sorghum flour and with the Millet. I use both of the flours in my gf bread and the bread always turns out tasting fresh and light. I trust the Bob's brand to be processed in a gf facility

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

This is my new favourite gluten free flour!

Отзыв оставлен Umbridge Mar 28, 2012

It's hard to get your hands on sorghum flour here, even though we are one of the biggest producers worldwide. I am so happy that iHerb offers it an affordable price. My first time cooking with sorghum flour, I made pancakes and it worked brilliantly. Also works great for scones. Has a hearty, yet not heavy and subtly sweet flavour. I love it.

I Love Sorghum Flour!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3359769 Apr 08, 2012

I need to eat gluten free, and sorghum flour is a staple in my recipes. I also am using the all purpose flour mix from the book Artisinal Gluten Free Cooking, and it includes sorghum flour in that mix. I like the flour because it is a healthier flour with good nutrients in it as opposed to some of the starchier gluten free flours.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Best gluten free flour for me

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1673244 Oct 07, 2010

This flour is my favorite baking flour. It is naturally sweeter than any other flour I tried; I use it for muffins and pancakes without any other sweetener.

Excellent flour!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3062417 Mar 01, 2011

Great product, great international shipping. Iherb rocks!

Gluten free

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1890284 Mar 17, 2011

I looked everywhere for sorghum flour and even the Mennonite bulk stores in my area didn't carry it. I use this product in making my own blend of gluten-free flours. iHerb had the best selection for the best price. Making your own GF blend is a lot cheaper than buying the little bags of already blended flour.

Great in pancakes

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3065979 Aug 13, 2008

high in protein and fiber use for 25% of flour in pancake recipies

Marjorie Athayde

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2174306 Jan 11, 2009

I used it to mix up a gluten free flour mixture and then made a cornbread recipe with it. - It was great!

Позиции 21-30 из 69