• Customer Ratings

Bob's Red Mill Whole Grain Teff

Posted by Reviewer2405680 on Jul 05, 2010

After searching all over the city for whole grain Teff (not Teff Flour), I found it on iHerb. Delivery was prompt and product arrived fresh and exactly as described. It's a tiny, nutty, tasty grain that makes a filling hot breakfast meal. I would recommend both iHerb and Teff. I'll be reordering this product.

Delicious! Very filling.

Posted by 52NewYou on May 12, 2010

I read about teff in a cook book, so I really wanted to try it. My health food store didn't carry it, so it looks like I'll be buying it here. It is similar to cream of wheat but much healthier.

Whole grain teff

Posted by Reviewer2011970 on Dec 28, 2009

This makes WONDERFUL hot breakfast cereal! For each serving, just toast 1/3 Cup in a sauce pan over medium heat for a few minutes (until the grain smells yummy) then add 2/3 Cup water, bring to a boil, then cover simmer over low heat for about 8-10 minutes. Believe me, it's worth the wait!

Absolutely Delicious !!!

Posted by Reviewer3111774 on Nov 24, 2009

Am going to order more of these. Am hooked :).

Teff Flour 24 oz

Posted by Reviewer2133473 on Nov 18, 2009

I've yet to try this product in more ways, but I do like it(so far), sprinkled on salad & cole slaw, and blended into my waffle-mix. I think its a cool way to add protein to my foods!

Whole Grain Teff

Posted by Reviewer2816159 on Mar 18, 2009

The products of Bob's Red Mill were sent to our home, and we have been very fortunate to have Whole Grain Teff, which I think will last for us for our teff for quite some time, which we are enjoying these wonderful little seeds. We are very grateful to have such wonderful morning foods, especially teff, one of our very favorites that I hope will continue for a long time. Thank you very much for sending us your Bob's Red Mill.

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer2289416 on Mar 05, 2009

I have used this to make injera...yum!

Teff

Posted by Reviewer2054891 on Oct 28, 2008

I love the product.

Tasty Teff!

Posted by Reviewer1839232 on Oct 14, 2008

A tasty gluten free alternative, very high in both fiber and protein... We made the porridge with dates, honey, and walnuts, and it was delicious (recipe on the bag).

Tasty and nutritious

Posted by Reviewer2543066 on Sep 21, 2008

Whole grain teff cooks up like other grains, the grains are very small and it is brown in color. The taste reminds me of cream of wheat or malt o meal. I added some milk and sugar, and a bit of salt and had as a breakfast cereal/snack. Very tasty.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »