Bob's Red Mill, Whole Grain Teff, 24 oz (680 g)

Reviews 5-star

Delicious and different

Posted by Reviewer1171642 From Michigan on Jul 22, 2008

Teff was a new experience for me. I found the grain (seed, actually) to be quite tasty and filling. I had it for breakfast and found it to be satisfying. It does take a while to cook so I have to make sure I have the time to prepare it.

Tasty and nutritious

Posted by Reviewer2543066 From Texas on Sep 21, 2008

Whole grain teff cooks up like other grains, the grains are very small and it is brown in color. The taste reminds me of cream of wheat or malt o meal. I added some milk and sugar, and a bit of salt and had as a breakfast cereal/snack. Very tasty.

Delicious! Very filling.

Posted by HealthCoachStephanie From Arizona on May 12, 2010

I read about teff in a cook book, so I really wanted to try it. My health food store didn't carry it, so it looks like I'll be buying it here. It is similar to cream of wheat but much healthier.

Bob's Red Mill Whole Grain Teff

Posted by Reviewer2405680 From North Carolina on Jul 05, 2010

After searching all over the city for whole grain Teff (not Teff Flour), I found it on iHerb. Delivery was prompt and product arrived fresh and exactly as described. It's a tiny, nutty, tasty grain that makes a filling hot breakfast meal. I would recommend both iHerb and Teff. I'll be reordering this product.

whole grain teff

Posted by Reviewer1583487 From Kansas on Jul 12, 2010

I accidentally ordered the whole grain instead of the flour. I will try to grind it to use as flour. I really like muffins made from teff flour, and it is an ancient grain full of nutritional value.