California Gold Nutrition, Spirulina, 500 mg, 60 Tablets

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Feb 03, 2014

Marvelous, life savior, body cleaner. I can recommend it to anyone (except with overactive thyroid issues or must be under supervision). It is savior from stress! Made me happy, in good mood :) I can also give it to my Yorkie, because adult dose is 6 tablets, so little dog dose is 1 tablet (the right amount). I guess stars are using it with reason.

Very healthy

Posted by 4709172654022837748 on Mar 10, 2014

packs a nutritious punch!

Good price

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Nov 12, 2014

Well I'm happy with the quality like every spirulina that I have tried but this one has a point here with the price.

Quality

Posted by 4745071635929341525 on Mar 19, 2015

Quality product at a great price, I am definitely happy I invested in a great product to help clean my body

as expected!

Posted by 5152103470946807444 on Apr 01, 2016

Very happy with he quality!

Great Product - Extra health boost

Posted by 4882154884908734616 on May 02, 2016

I have been using these Sprirulina tabs for 6 months. Not strictly sticking to the 6 a day dose as I was trying to see if I could ration them a bit more. I think they have still made a positive difference as I have been through a very stressful time and still have managed to not get any colds or flu surprisingly and am feeling healthy.

Interesting

Posted by potiholic on Mar 04, 2016

Good producto but not enought iron for me, i didn't feel better and i was afraid of take more pills than recommended.