Cardiovascular Research Ltd., Ecological Formulas, Tri-Salts, USP Grade Bicarbonates, 200 g

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Do not recommend due to calcium content

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Feb 27, 2014

'a nutritional supplement especially designed to neutralize increased acidity' - I found the easiest way to reduce acidity was to stop drinking tap water - even filtered (use filtered for cooking/washing). While buying bottled water is less than ideal, it's still pretty cheap and I view it as more sustainable/healthier than taking something like this. While calcium and magnesium are anti-inflammatory, their regular intake can (will) deplete other essential co-factors required for bone/endocrine health and adversely affect stomach acid levels. If you do choose to buy this - the powder dissolves instantly in water, no grit or residue. No nasty fillers, flavours or sweeteners. I only bought one bottle, haven't finished it and wouldn't buy again. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

PH Balance

Posted by Reviewer1018330 on May 24, 2011

This product was originally suggested by my anti-aging doctor as an anti-inflammatory. My rings used to turn my fingers black from the acid in my system. I no longer have that and I feel better knowing my body is PH balanced.

Best way to reduce acid

Posted by Reviewer3136659 on Jan 12, 2011

At times I have GERD and turn to this for relief instead of pharmaceuticals that are very unhealthy for your system.

p/H control

Posted by Reviewer1719281 on Apr 28, 2011

This product seems to be able to correct a low p/H without the increase of sodium. The recommended dose of 1/2 teaspoon ( 2-3 grms) has a pH of 8.0 bringing body levels to optimal level.

GREAT WHOLE BODY ALKALIZING

Posted by Reviewer2767774 on Jun 01, 2013

Felt better and slept much better after about 2 weeks. I forgot I was taking it as I was putting 1/2 teas in water bottle twice daily and no taste really. Then realized since taking it--- more energy and wasn't having to reach for any natural sleep enhancers with which post menopausal females are generally plagued.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »