Cardiovascular Tri Salt

Posted by 5298405571484056422 on Feb 17, 2014

I use this product as Magnesium supplementation which was recommended by adoctor. I have found it to be useful for stomach indigestion or upset. Half teaspoon of Tri salt removes the problem quite immediately.

Cardiovascular Research Ltd., Ecological Formulas, Tri-Salts, USP Grade Bicarbonates, 200 g

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Aug 26, 2013

This formula just amazes us, because it is so pure, no other ingredients! I will buy it again, for my cardiovascular problematic daddy, too! Now I have bought it for my man. He likes bananas so much, he could eat them all day long. It is symptom! He needs to reduce sodium in his body. We think he also has magnesium, zinc, calcium needs, we have done hair test to him. So, this formula is really beneficial. I hope his muscles will be better with time, too.

GREAT WHOLE BODY ALKALIZING

Posted by Reviewer2767774 on Jun 01, 2013

Felt better and slept much better after about 2 weeks. I forgot I was taking it as I was putting 1/2 teas in water bottle twice daily and no taste really. Then realized since taking it--- more energy and wasn't having to reach for any natural sleep enhancers with which post menopausal females are generally plagued.

Easy to use and effective

Posted by Krisinsight on Nov 25, 2011

I absolutely could not find a magnesium that I could tolerate and that worked but Tri-Salts does both and I get calcium in the mix. I drink it in water twice a day and feel better for it.

More calcium

Posted by Reviewer1380616 on Jul 28, 2011

Good product for neutralizing unbuffered vitamin C, and boosting calcium intake.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2750898 on Jun 06, 2011

great product, fast delivery, disolves quickly in water or juice, easy to capsule if desired.

PH Balance

Posted by Reviewer1018330 on May 24, 2011

This product was originally suggested by my anti-aging doctor as an anti-inflammatory. My rings used to turn my fingers black from the acid in my system. I no longer have that and I feel better knowing my body is PH balanced.

p/H control

Posted by Reviewer1719281 on Apr 28, 2011

This product seems to be able to correct a low p/H without the increase of sodium. The recommended dose of 1/2 teaspoon ( 2-3 grms) has a pH of 8.0 bringing body levels to optimal level.

Tri-salts

Posted by Reviewer3112178 on Feb 22, 2011

Wonderful for treating the symphtoms of food allergies.

First time order.