Do not recommend due to calcium content

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Feb 27, 2014

'a nutritional supplement especially designed to neutralize increased acidity' - I found the easiest way to reduce acidity was to stop drinking tap water - even filtered (use filtered for cooking/washing). While buying bottled water is less than ideal, it's still pretty cheap and I view it as more sustainable/healthier than taking something like this. While calcium and magnesium are anti-inflammatory, their regular intake can (will) deplete other essential co-factors required for bone/endocrine health and adversely affect stomach acid levels. If you do choose to buy this - the powder dissolves instantly in water, no grit or residue. No nasty fillers, flavours or sweeteners. I only bought one bottle, haven't finished it and wouldn't buy again. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

GREAT WHOLE BODY ALKALIZING

Posted by Reviewer2767774 on Jun 01, 2013

Felt better and slept much better after about 2 weeks. I forgot I was taking it as I was putting 1/2 teas in water bottle twice daily and no taste really. Then realized since taking it--- more energy and wasn't having to reach for any natural sleep enhancers with which post menopausal females are generally plagued.

PH Balance

Posted by Reviewer1018330 on May 24, 2011

This product was originally suggested by my anti-aging doctor as an anti-inflammatory. My rings used to turn my fingers black from the acid in my system. I no longer have that and I feel better knowing my body is PH balanced.

Best way to reduce acid

Posted by Reviewer3136659 on Jan 12, 2011

At times I have GERD and turn to this for relief instead of pharmaceuticals that are very unhealthy for your system.

p/H control

Posted by Reviewer1719281 on Apr 28, 2011

This product seems to be able to correct a low p/H without the increase of sodium. The recommended dose of 1/2 teaspoon ( 2-3 grms) has a pH of 8.0 bringing body levels to optimal level.

Very Good Product

Posted by 5102247090103082160 on Dec 15, 2013

I've been using the Tri Salts for the last 3 weeks and I definitely feel a difference in my joints (knees, ankles, elbows, wrists). Before, after I ate acidic foods, it would be painful in my joints. I take a small amount (less than half a teaspoon) in water 2 or 3 times a day. It also works for digestion, but not as well as sodium bicarbonate (baking soda). However, I simply can not have all that sodium in my system. I find that Tri Salts is a very good product.

Cardiovascular Research Ltd., Ecological Formulas, Tri-Salts, USP Grade Bicarbonates, 200 g

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Aug 26, 2013

This formula just amazes us, because it is so pure, no other ingredients! I will buy it again, for my cardiovascular problematic daddy, too! Now I have bought it for my man. He likes bananas so much, he could eat them all day long. It is symptom! He needs to reduce sodium in his body. We think he also has magnesium, zinc, calcium needs, we have done hair test to him. So, this formula is really beneficial. I hope his muscles will be better with time, too.

Great for reflux

Posted by Reviewer2392008 on Dec 01, 2010

Helps settle down my reflux. I take it before bed and it settles my stomach right down. Haven't taken antacids for a while. Will be buying it again.

More calcium

Posted by Reviewer1380616 on Jul 28, 2011

Good product for neutralizing unbuffered vitamin C, and boosting calcium intake.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2253443 on Feb 23, 2012

I take this at night with Natural Calm, so that I'm taking twice as much magnesium as calcium. Relaxing and alkalizing. Great product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »