Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

Cardiovascular Research Ltd., Norival, 120 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Norival, 120 capsules

Posted by Reviewer2869683 on Oct 18, 2011

This product works well with L-Methylfolate (5-MTHF). For those with homozygous MTHFR 677C-T mutation Norival and L-Methylfolate 10mg has helped my mental clarity, lethargy, moodiness, and depressive episodes. I am not on any antidepressants. Has also worked well for my teenage son with the same double MTHFR mutation.

Terrific for restless leg syndrome, insomnia, ADD!

Posted by Reviewer3281013 on Apr 17, 2011

Restless leg syndrome is a dopamine deficiency like Parkinson ’s disease or Attention Deficit Disorder. Tyrosine is the amino acid necessary for dopamine production. Tyrosine requires B-12, folinic (folic) acid and B-6. Many of us do not properly metabolize standard folic acid, requiring an alternative form called Biopterine (BH4). Plain tyrosine gave me terrible diarrhea, even when taken with B-complex. This is the only tyrosine combination I can take without negative side effects. Taken 2 hrs before bedtime helps with the restless leg insomnia, or when I get the shakes, or early in the morning when I just can’t get going, really works. Love this product!

Perfect for people with genetic problems

Posted by Reviewer3181965 on Oct 08, 2012

I've just discovered I have a rare inborn error of metabolism that leads to low levels of tetrahydrobiopterin (BH4). I tried ordinary L-tyrosine and it worked. Norival actually includes biopterin (although doesn't state which form BH4 or BH2)and cofactor P5P, in addition to N-acetyl L-tyrosine (active form). A deficiency of an enzyme is felt in every cell, especially in the brain. Norival made my brain work properly, my temperature regulation improved amazingly! The dose must be individually adjusted. I take all such supplements 3x daily, in smaller doses, to keep the blood supply stable. I only wish I could contact the company, to learn which biopterin they use.

Parkinson's

Posted by Reviewer1407562 on Dec 16, 2010

Tyrosine helps with the production of dopamine which is lacking in people with Parkinson's. Some people like myself have a hard time assimilating tyrosine without it's co-factor biopterin. Norival has both N Acetyl L Tyrosine and Biopterin. It has been of great help in reducing my symptoms.

There are better options if not looking for the rare Biopterin

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Jun 07, 2013

I get a nice awakening push from plain Tyrosine, however, far from improving mood I get irritable on this product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »