Revitalise your blood

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Nov 04, 2013

Recently re-discovered a bottle of this in my cupboard and yet again it has proven itself to be an effective and invigorating tonic. Not defatted, nor does it contain added vitamins - both of which appeal to me and can be hard to find in one, easy-to-use product (I find powder hard to do anything with). I find I don't need to take the full serving size - three caps does the job for me. I only wish they'd left out the added stearate. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Real Iron & nutrition

Posted by Reviewer3234699 on Mar 14, 2010

I like these much more that the big horse-pill liver tablets I used to take. Obviously, these are easier to break down and they don't choke you going down. Liver (especially from grass-fed buffalo) are a great way to build the blood and supply dense nutrition that is lacking in most modern foods. Don't take garbage iron pills! Take these instead! Actually, liver supplements were the original "steroids" for body-builders before they started using dangerous chemical drugs for muscle growth. They used to take a tablet for every 10 pounds of body weight per day. So, if you weighed 180 pounds = 18 a day. This is obviously a huge amount, but it gave great protein and iron to recover and develop the muscles and strength.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3352296 on Mar 06, 2010

This is an excellent product, I've been completely satisfied. It even smells like fresh liver (although not so much that it would put someone off, in my opinion).

it'll put hair on your chest.

Posted by Reviewer1036042 on Nov 07, 2009

this stuff will have you walking into the wind with your vest hangin' open. cheeks get warm. must be a great blood-builder. that's what i bought it for. i only take about 5 a day, but wish i could remember to take about 15. maybe when it gets real cold out i will.

Helps my iron levels

Posted by 5249080274371828752 on Aug 31, 2014

I love that this is a whole food iron supplement and really has helped my iron levels.

no complaints

Posted by Reviewer1171778 on Apr 11, 2012

I bought this to help with re mineralizing a child's tooth. So far so good but we have not been back to the dentist.

Excellent product, BUT

Posted by Gondwanaland00 on Nov 04, 2014

I wish they would at least give an estimate of the vitamin A content of each capsule. Vitamin A toxicity causes hair fall. Men, perimenopausal and postmenopausal women must watch for high iron levels when taking this supplement.

only thing that helped my low ferritine go up

Posted by 5321481615186430190 on Oct 21, 2014

gentle on my stomach and after a year of taking all sorts of iron, that is the only thing helped my low ferritine combined solgar gentle iron. 5 stars

happy with the taste

Posted by Reviewer1335148 on Dec 07, 2009

even my 2 year old has it mixed with water from a spoon.

Buffalo Liver

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Jan 30, 2011

I am using this to see if my iron level will increase on my next blood test,if it does i'll continue to use.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »