good

Posted by Reviewer1682718 on Jan 13, 2012

but too high on sugar content

Cascadian blueberry

Posted by Reviewer3022145 on May 02, 2014

Sugar is first ingredient. Extremely sweet. Added water to jar, still too sweet for me!

Blueberry WOW!

Posted by thenourishedlife on Oct 25, 2012

Blueberry jam is not easy to find, but boy is it work the search! This is more than a jam. It's like a home cooked dessert in a jar. Watch out--you can eat this with a spoon right out of the jar by itself! Organic is definitely a must for berries, and this is not a bad price for a 10 oz. jar. If you love blueberries, you've got to try this out!

Love love love! My family has tried almost all flavors of Cascadian Farm Jams!

Posted by shoppingmama on Feb 15, 2016

You know you are not taking in unnecessarily added sugar when you take Cascadian Farm jam. Love each flavour, natural and it's not artificially flavoured at all. Real bits of fruit it in. Not too sweet. Every flavour is great cos we tried them all. We're into our sixth jar by now and will still continue to buy Cascadian Farm jams! Even the kids love it! ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

So good!

Posted by Reviewer2086678 on Jan 27, 2013

My daughter and I did a taste test with 3 organic blueberry spreads. This one won! :) It tastes the closest to eating fresh blueberries.

I'm a blueberry nut

Posted by Rena61 on May 09, 2015

This is my favorite, and I do hoard it to myself, it is so good.

Needs more blueberry

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Apr 25, 2014

This jam is wonderfully organic but needs more blueberry in every bite