10% Off Orders Over $40!

Chromalux, Full Spectrum Lamp, Frosted, A21 100W, 1 Bulb

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Chromalux, lumiram Full Spectrum Lamp

Posted by Reviewer3103963 on Apr 05, 2011

I am an artist and work at night a lot. I use this great product for being able to see my work in daylight light. These bulbs have a long life of an average of 5,000 hours. I never want to be without them and always keep a few in stock. I am very happy iHerb carries them.

Not Safe.

Posted by Reviewer1977472 on May 23, 2010

Purchased two of them a little over a year ago. The glass part broke off from the metal part with popping sound. It happened to both of them while they were being used. Short life and dangerous.

R.L. Smith

Posted by Reviewer1655125 on Jan 30, 2009

I love these bulbs. I've been using them for years to ease my SAD during the winter months. Since I take them out of the fixtures in the spring and store them for the next year, I find that these Chromalux bulbs will last in excess of 10 years!! What a wonderful product! Thank you for pricing it so reasonably.

Full spectrum bulbs for winter illumination.

Posted by Reviewer3227735 on Sep 24, 2008

Heard these bulbs were an excellent source of close to 'natural' light. Purchased them for my pet birds to maintain their health throughout the darker winter days.

Good light but didn't last.

Posted by ShelleyP on Jul 24, 2011

This gave out a good, full spectrum light in my office lamp but it burned out very quickly - within 3 to 4 months. I got nowhere near the 5000 hours it's supposed to last. Not at all impressed!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »