Don't waste your money

Posted by 4915408194290932743 on Jan 26, 2014

Thank you, iherb. Good prices, and items arrived to Australia in 4 days. Brilliant service. My review of Eclectic Institute Cleavers: useless product. Tastes of the preserving alcohol that's in it. The alcohol burns the throat and digestive system. No taste of the herb/vegetable. It's a clear liquid; it should be coloured by the herb/vegetable. The effects of the product: nil, zero, zilch, nada, nothing. I'll never buy another product made by Eclectic Institute. -- I bought a Herb Pharm liquid extract in the same order. The Herb Pharm product works within 1 hour of taking it.

cleavers

Posted by elrapha on Jan 20, 2013

very effective

Tonsilitis

Posted by TSTmalaysia on Aug 13, 2012

Helped shrinked my child tonsilitis

Hope for Lymphedema

Posted by Reviewer2944834 on Feb 02, 2011

I first read about this herb in one of Matthew Wood's herbal books -- and am I ever glad that I did! A friend of mine with end-stage cancer developed lymphedema, which was disfiguring, painful, and getting progressively worse almost every day. Since I had read that cleavers was good for cleaning out the lymphatic system, my friend started taking around 30 drops of Eclectic Institute's cleavers tincture 3-4 times a day. In less than 2 weeks, he lost 24 pounds of what had to be water weight, because his swelling decreased so dramatically. I'm sure it doesn't work for everyone, but if you know someone suffering from lymphedema, I would highly, highly recommend giving cleavers a try. It's a fairly "safe" herb, very affordable to try, and for us, it really worked.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2477918 on Apr 03, 2010

You can use if you have problems with lymph nodes

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Mar 23, 2010

I have a mild, occasional incontinence problem and cleavers seems to have lessened that quite a bit.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2541215 on Feb 23, 2010

I ordered this product based on a review that it was good for swollen glands (neck). I am often plagued by this and when I felt them getting swollen again I took some of this and the pain completely went away. I was getting a cold and took it again and the cold was almost gone. I am on a medication that lowers my immune system so this is pretty significant because usually once you get sick, it takes a really long time to recover.

OK

Posted by Reviewer1787354 on Feb 22, 2010

OK

Great for cleansing the system

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Sep 08, 2009

awesome product!!!

Did what it is supposed to do.

Posted by Reviewer3155717 on May 22, 2009

Gently cleanses the bladder and kidneys. I only use two-three drops three times a day. Results apparent the following day--my bladder stopped aching. Matthew Wood has a chapter on this herb in his "Herbal Wisdom" book.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »