• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Great recipe!

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Apr 21, 2015

It would've been perfect if it weren't for that waxy aftertaste - perhaps from the packaging.

Tastes great and no bad stuff in it!

Posted by Reviewer1261992 on Dec 20, 2014

I wanted a white chocolate bar that didn't have cane sugar in it. This is awesome! It satisfies me when I want something sweet. Since cane sugar and gives me heartburn, I searched and searched for something sweetened with without sugar and found this bar. Kudos to the company that produces this bar!

chocolate

Posted by 5722221636910480844 on Dec 20, 2013

seul a word: delicious

The BEST white chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1762111 on Feb 18, 2014

This is the yummiest white chocolate iv ever eaten healthy or otherwise!! Love the flavour the crunchy coconut adds to the bar, try it you won't regret it!

coconut

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Jan 22, 2015

yummy yummy yummy I got love in my tummy

Excellent

Posted by 5488173823045736024 on Mar 03, 2014

Tastes like caramel. However, it can be a little more deceiving that Coconut Secret's other products because it has 29 grams of sugar. So even though it is supposed to be "low glycemic" it still has a lot of sugar.

plutot bon

Posted by 5212218536592016746 on Apr 11, 2013

première fois que je goûter du chocolat bio et je suis plutôt satisfaite :)

Great taste if you don't mind the sugar content

Posted by 4854902752449295482 on Apr 19, 2014

I bought this knowing that the sugar content would be high, since it's white chocolate. If you don't mind splurging, the taste of this bar is really nice - I prefer the way the white chocolate in this blends with the coconut (compared to their dark chocolate option), and since I was expecting sweetness, unlike with their dark bar, I wasn't disappointed.

Not so great

Posted by MusettaRose on Jan 05, 2015

I love chocolate, and typically like this brand, but really didn't like this one, couldn't even finish it.

Not a fan....doesn't taste like white chocolate at all

Posted by barbyh on Mar 28, 2013

I appreciate the fact that its made with coconut sugar, which is why I got it in the first place, but I don't really like the flavour unfortunately. The bar is beigey brown in colour, and it tastes absolutely nothing like white chocolate. I may try the milk chocolate one and see if its any better....I like them because they are lower in sugar, but its hard to sacrifice taste.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »