Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Tastes Great

Posted by sherri20 on Jan 09, 2013

i will definetly repurchase.. this is a healthy on the go snack/small meal replacement.... nothing like a chocolate bar... which is great !

So tasty!

Posted by Reviewer1988291 on Mar 21, 2012

And good for you too! The dark chocolate is so rich! I can't help but to write all my statements in exclamations because these bars are awesome! But to spare you all reading, I'll refrain. The coconut classic is the only bar I've tried, and they are fantastic. The coconut is not particularly sweet, which is a plus for me. I feel that I can enjoy the flavors of the chocolate and coconut without the added sugar. 9 grams of sugar is unbelievable. There bars taste like high end chocolate ganache,yet are satisfying and full of health benefits. I love that they were designed for diabetics, and I will be giving some to my grandmother who has been bummed about not being able to enjoy her sweets.

Absolutely delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Apr 12, 2012

I just need to eat one third of a bar to satisfy my sweet cravings. The chocolate is dark and strong and the coconut is creamy and simply melts in your mouth. I find the price on the high side and cannot order it as often as I would like.

good stuff

Posted by 5094431215046661013 on Jun 11, 2012

Great food for people looking for sugar free and wheat free! I have purchased this product before so I know how wonderful they are... as a side note to iHerb, this may be something that should be packed refrigerated. They tend to melt very quickly and mine arrived melted and gooey. I tried to chill them and it affected the texture, they were still edible but not as good.

Yum

Posted by 5547341408029730586 on Dec 17, 2013

These are good. Much better than the sugar free brand.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »