New To iHerb?

4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Waste of Money!

Posted by 5488173823045736024 on Mar 03, 2014

These bars are SOOOOO good that I wasted my money because I ate them all too fast. I bought two boxes and they were supposed to be occasional "treats" for my low-sugar diet. But they are so amazingly good that I ate 1-4 bars a day until they were gone. Next time I will only order one box so I don't eat so many!

A bit pricey but good quality - worth it

Posted by 5377944040342054262 on Feb 06, 2014

This is a great snack in office - I used to keep eating chocolate at work and sometimes eat a bit too much. This has a thick dark chocolate coating with coconut inside, which satisfy my chocolate urge but much healthier - dairy free and no cane sugar. I also do not have urge to have a second bar after I finish one because it is quite filling, so it helps me to limit the intake too. Flavour-wise I found it a bit too sweet at first even with the dark chocolate coating - but I got used to it when I got to the second bar. Would still prefer it to be less sweet but I would definitely repurchase.

So so

Posted by Reviewer2193770 on Jan 07, 2014

After reading the reviews, I thought these would have a little more moisture. At first I enjoyed them, but after a while I got a little sick of them. They're certainly not the worst product but I think they can do better.

Don't Care Much For These

Posted by Reviewer3305855 on Feb 24, 2013

While I love coconut & chocolate, these did nothing for me or my BF. They are "okay", but won't purchase again. Disappointed in the taste/product.

Okay if you like coconut oil

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Oct 10, 2012

I didn't care much for these. I love coconut, but not so much the taste of coconut oil - which these taste a lot of.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »