| English

Coconut Secret, Organic, Classic Coconut Bar, 12 Bars, 1.75 oz (50 g) Each

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Waste of Money!

Posted by 5488173823045736024 on Mar 03, 2014

These bars are SOOOOO good that I wasted my money because I ate them all too fast. I bought two boxes and they were supposed to be occasional "treats" for my low-sugar diet. But they are so amazingly good that I ate 1-4 bars a day until they were gone. Next time I will only order one box so I don't eat so many!

코코넛좋아하시면 강추

Posted by 5126701890850054003 on Apr 18, 2015

코코넛이 꽉찬것에 초콜릿코팅이 두껍게되어있어요.초콜릿이 빨리 녹는게 흠이지만 정말 맛납니다. 앳킨스의 코코넛바와 맛은 비슷한데 크기가 더큽니다.그만큼 칼로리도 높지만 그만큼의가치를 하니 한번 먹어보세요.

A bit pricey but good quality - worth it

Posted by 5377944040342054262 on Feb 06, 2014

This is a great snack in office - I used to keep eating chocolate at work and sometimes eat a bit too much. This has a thick dark chocolate coating with coconut inside, which satisfy my chocolate urge but much healthier - dairy free and no cane sugar. I also do not have urge to have a second bar after I finish one because it is quite filling, so it helps me to limit the intake too. Flavour-wise I found it a bit too sweet at first even with the dark chocolate coating - but I got used to it when I got to the second bar. Would still prefer it to be less sweet but I would definitely repurchase.

So so

Posted by Reviewer2193770 on Jan 07, 2014

After reading the reviews, I thought these would have a little more moisture. At first I enjoyed them, but after a while I got a little sick of them. They're certainly not the worst product but I think they can do better.

Don't Care Much For These

Posted by Reviewer3305855 on Feb 24, 2013

While I love coconut & chocolate, these did nothing for me or my BF. They are "okay", but won't purchase again. Disappointed in the taste/product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »