• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

The best chocolate

Posted by 5488173823045736024 on May 09, 2014

This is the best chocolate I have come across. It is just too bad it costs so much, but it will keep you from eating too much I guess!

Healthy alternative that actually tastes delicious

Posted by 4914965303526620318 on May 29, 2014

I bought this chocolate to try, as I avoid white sugar. It is absolutely delicious and I had to fight my hubby and children off in order to get any. I would highly recommend this product to anyone wanting a special treat, who also cares about what they put into their bodies.

In love

Posted by 5653499105633697063 on Dec 17, 2014

I just ate an entire bar! It is that good.

Crunchy goodness

Posted by Shanna on Apr 14, 2013

This chocolate is smaller than other I have been buying, but I love the nice crunch of coconut in it. The taste of coconut is not overwhelming but rather mild and pleasant. I think it is a bit expensive for what you get, so will probably stay away from it in the future.

Very nice....

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Dec 04, 2013

...However I wont buy it again purely for that reason...this block went down way tooooo fast!

Great taste

Posted by anntarino on Dec 06, 2013

Delicious chocolate! The coconut taste is subtle yet the roasted pieces add up a yummy crunch! Also, great ingredients - no cane sugar! The bar is on a small side.

Yummy yummy yummy

Posted by Reviewer1762111 on Feb 18, 2014

This chocolate is delicious but it definitely has a TOASTED coconut flavour so if you don't like dark chocolate or a toasted/roasted coconut flavour then don't get it. If you do like dark chocolate & coconut you will LOVE this!!

Not favorite

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Feb 19, 2014

Its very dark and bitter tasting and I am pretty strong when it comes to dark chocolate but this one didn't do anything for me. Its not nasty but its just not great for the price and it is small.

Addictive

Posted by Reviewer2074869 on Apr 30, 2014

I love this chocolate. It's not so sweet, it's organic and it's sweetened with coconut sugar, which has a low glycemic index.

My new favourite chocolate!

Posted by Reviewer2605074 on Mar 13, 2013

This stuff is amazing, it's really hard not to eat the whole bar. I really like that it has coconut crystals instead of sugar. It's very dark chocolate so not super sweet. Highly recommended.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »