Fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer2631713 on Oct 01, 2015

Senior dogs incontinence has completely resolved after two weeks on this product. He gets one in the morning and evening, and his near daily, nighttime accidents are a thing of the past. No more accidents and we are all happy ! 4 paws up for sure!

Don't need if not drinking tap water

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Mar 09, 2014

If your tap water contains chloramines and/or fluoride - buy bottled water for drinking, and you may find (like I did) that supplements like this aren't needed. Suggest using filtered water for cooking/washing. This one is more expensive than others but contains no fillers, which was my preference. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Great Quality -worth the price!

Posted by 4666779469832779837 on Jan 01, 2014

I have a dog with incontinence issues from a severe urinary infection, and I've tried everything from homeopathic remedies to acupuncture. This is the only thing that has made a difference. I think that paying a little extra for this higher quality organic product is well worth it.

Bought it for my dog

Posted by Reviewer1878151 on Nov 07, 2013

I thought that being freeze dried it would work better than Nature's Way Corn Silk for my dog urine incontinence but it didn't.

John P

Posted by Reviewer3360544 on Sep 13, 2010

seems to be working,will reorder

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1388223 on Aug 28, 2009

This is the first time I ever have used this product. I love the ease of capsules. Just open and take as much as you need then close it up again. Perfect!

Cornsilk. Serious urinary poblem for my dog.

Posted by Reviewer2524502 on Jan 22, 2008

Our 1 1/2 yr old dog developed a very serious urinary problem RX from Vet didn't help. Her future didn't look good. Tried Cornsilk and after just a few days the urinary problem was over. Cornsilk gave her back a future.Thank you. Also, shipping was very fast. Carole L.