Coromega rocks!

Posted by BeautifulDreamer on Sep 04, 2006

This is an excellent fish oil for children who can't swallow capsules. Send four boxtops from the 90-count size to the Coromega company and they'll send you a small box for free!

I agree with everyone

Posted by Reviewer3136628 on Nov 01, 2007

I have been taking Coromega for about 5 years, now. My cardiologist recommended it. He takes it, also. It truly is a good product, great for adults and children, both.

Kid loves it

Posted by Reviewer1731032 on May 08, 2006

ADHD child that hates fish LOVES taking this and seems to help!

whole family loves this

Posted by Reviewer2327830 on Mar 23, 2009

I got this for my kids when they were 4 and 7 and we've been taking it for about 3 years now. The kids couldn't take pills and the fish oil stinks, so I was delighted to find something tasty that they would eat. What I like about it is that there's no fishy burp hours after ingesting. Very yummy.

Great !!!!

Posted by Reviewer1936373 on Nov 11, 2009

Ten days after taking Coromega and high blood pressure medicine together, I stop taking my high blood pressure medication but continue taking Coromega, waited three months, visited my Doctor for my check-up, my blood pressure was normal,this was three years ago. Been taking Coromega daily now since that day. GREAT STUFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1753271 on Aug 20, 2008

Living near the Hormel Institute, which created Coromega and discovered Omega-3, I value the product as part of my daily nutrition. I also like the prompt service I receive from iHerb.com. The only negative is that one of the 90-packet boxes in the latest shipment came with only 86 packets.

ERBL, Coromega Omega3 Squeeze, Orange Flavor, 90 Squeeze Packets, 2.5 g Each (ERB-00106)

Posted by Reviewer2525734 on Apr 16, 2009

Great product at a great price ! Tastes good and good for the whole family.

Posted by Reviewer2245359 on Oct 11, 2007

Have been using this product for a few years and it really helps me ig getting Omega 3 oil I ordinarily would not.

Nothing else even comes close.

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on May 29, 2012

This is the most effective product for raising your EPA and DHA levels. It is 100% tolerable! I love it! Believe me, I have tried them *all*. Read the bioavailability study on the Coromega website that documents a 3X greater blood levels from Coromega versus ordinary fish oil. Amazing! Coromega also has a link to a new, at-home test (mail in) that measures omega-3 levels in the blood. This is also on the Coromega web site. From now on, I will never waste money on anything else.

Posted by 5565239690423058503 on Aug 07, 2012