• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain kamut, wheat and/or barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Reviews | English

I was pleasantly surprised

Posted by Reviewer2259079 on Apr 06, 2008

I honestly didn't think this would make a difference for me but it does. I have more energy. I mix it with 1 cup soy milk and if I want something extra 1 add a cup of strawberries or blueberries. Makes a great and tasty shake!

On my repeat list

Posted by Reviewer1972947 on Jun 01, 2008

Great taste and good for you with protien from whey with added greens!

Country Life, 100% Greens & Whey Powder, Vanilla Flavor, 10.3 oz (293 g)

Posted by Reviewer1930505 on Jul 20, 2008

Taste great easy to absorb

alloriginaleverythingworksnoprescriptionsnecessary

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

this is a decent-tasting, inexpensive protein supplement. It's good for mixing in smoothies. Not really suitable as a meal replacement used alone, but good for between meals to reduce hunger cravings, or for post-workout recovery. Not bad! II believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

no scoop

Posted by Reviewer3125639 on Oct 07, 2008

Tastes good, if you get the right amount mixed. Unfortunately mine came without the dosage scoop, that was supposed to be inside. So it's really a matter of trial and error

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1617517 on Jan 25, 2009

Easy to digest. Great taste.

Like it!

Posted by abbyca on Mar 18, 2011

I like the fact that it's not too sweet and that even with just a shaker cup, there's still a smoothness to the texture of the drink.