• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain kamut, wheat and/or barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Customer Ratings

tastes great

Posted by Reviewer2519196 on Sep 23, 2012

I am just starting to take protain cocktails, so I have bought a few on iherb. And this one has the greatest taste by far. I really like to drink it, while I make myself to take the other ones. Will definately buy again, maybe will try another flavour.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1949520 on Feb 07, 2012

Delicious and energizing. Tastes a bit strange with almond milk so I recommend Soy/regular. Love this product! Great source of protein for a vegetarian.

BEYOND AMAZING!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1547891 on Jul 30, 2010

Gives you lots of energy... Taste is ok but works great!

good

Posted by Reviewer1582051 on Jun 06, 2010

It looks like it has the green powders it says.Algae powders taste here - but its good. Hope it has some decent amount of broccoli sprout powder and not just one mg or something. I've eaten the vanilla without greens too and the protein in these is best whey I've tried. Mixes quickly,does not foam and doesn't cause bubbles in stomach like some whey powders.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1324255 on Jun 04, 2010

I love the flavor. It's very filling. Will buy again!

Good Taste

Posted by Reviewer1816032 on May 18, 2010

Great.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2406696 on Dec 09, 2009

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1613170 on Jul 23, 2009

Both Country Life's 100% Greens & Whey Powder and their 100% Raw Foods & Whey Powder (both vanilla flavored) are delicious. I enjoy one or the other daily. Some people object to the green color of the Greens & Whey but it doesn't bother me. The Raw Foods & Whey has pumpkin in it and tastes like a Thanksgiving treat. I mix either one with Rice Drink (vanilla flavored). Having vanilla flavor in both the powder and the rice drink probably makes the final product sweeter than it would be if you used a different liquid but I like it. Both products mix up really well. For a blender, I use the Sundesa Blender Bottle with wire whisk (which iHerb also sells at a very good price.....terrific to have at home, office, or for travel). You can add a few ice cubes to chill as you blend. It's refreshing but not necessary. Both products are tasty at room temperature. Enjoy!

Wonderful stuff

Posted by Reviewer1915264 on Feb 24, 2009

We really like this whey and greens protein! It tastes great which says a lot for a green product!

yum!

Posted by Reviewer3343298 on Feb 10, 2009

I drink this in the morning with soy milk. It has a great Vanilla taste.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »