• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain kamut, wheat and/or barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Reviews | English

alloriginaleverythingworksnoprescriptionsnecessary

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

this is a decent-tasting, inexpensive protein supplement. It's good for mixing in smoothies. Not really suitable as a meal replacement used alone, but good for between meals to reduce hunger cravings, or for post-workout recovery. Not bad! II believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

On my repeat list

Posted by Reviewer1972947 on Jun 01, 2008

Great taste and good for you with protien from whey with added greens!

Country Life, 100% Greens & Whey Powder, Vanilla Flavor, 10.3 oz (293 g)

Posted by Reviewer1930505 on Jul 20, 2008

Taste great easy to absorb

Green food protein powder

Posted by Reviewer3269714 on Jan 15, 2008

A bit sweet but good

Tastes "okay" but does the job!

Posted by Reviewer2159205 on Nov 13, 2008

I got this stuff because I do home in home party shows for ladies on the weekends and I found that half way through the show I was running out of energy, I also noticed that if I eat a lot of protein before my shows I don't have that energy let down, but it's hard to eat meat on the road, I drive up to 2 hours away for parties, so I opted for a shake instead, and if you can get past the thick texture and the slightly "green" taste, this stuff is actually pretty good COLD and it certainly did the trick for me.

Good except for the taste

Posted by Reviewer1668464 on Feb 21, 2010

Enjoyed this product except that the taste is pretty gross on it's own. Just make sure to add some sort of fruit, flavored yogurt or something else to overwhelm the ick factor on this. Otherwise, I'm loving the relatively low-cals per serving and getting protein and greens at once.

Good Taste

Posted by Reviewer1816032 on May 18, 2010

Great.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1324255 on Jun 04, 2010

I love the flavor. It's very filling. Will buy again!

BEYOND AMAZING!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1547891 on Jul 30, 2010

Gives you lots of energy... Taste is ok but works great!

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1949520 on Feb 07, 2012

Delicious and energizing. Tastes a bit strange with almond milk so I recommend Soy/regular. Love this product! Great source of protein for a vegetarian.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »