Quite nice

Posted by Reviewer1602926 on Apr 23, 2010

By no means is this a powerful stimulant, nor does it last all day as some claim. However, it does provide a stronger and better feeling boost than the many other adaptogen formulas I have tried. I think two tabs a day (breakfast/early afternoon) would be more appropiate for most. Great price too! All these positives most likely mean it will soon be discontinued and I will no longer be able to get it. Love it when that happens!

Mental Clarity

Posted by Reviewer3017557 on Jan 26, 2010

Surprisingly good.... Very impressed. I've felt great mentally. I'd order again. Increased libido, and mentally clear even though I smoke a hell of a lot of weed.

very good

Posted by Reviewer3276938 on Aug 25, 2009

I have been using this product for > 4 months it gives me great energy without the jittery or anxious feeling.I have ordered 4 more bottles...

Ginseng

Posted by Reviewer1933022 on Jan 31, 2008

doesn't affect me adversely like other ginseng products, gives me energy boost

Country Life Ginseng

Posted by Reviewer2735952 on Jan 09, 2011

Good product. Clarity of mind returns

Helps Husband's Meniere's Disease

Posted by Reviewer2262346 on Oct 16, 2011

My husband has been taking Ginseng Complex along with Extra Strength Ginkgo and has had far less tinnitus and not a single attack of dizziness since commencement only a month ago. Brilliant.

Ginseng Supreme Complex Caps

Posted by Reviewer3331292 on Oct 31, 2008

This is a product that will need to be taken over time to receive the benefits.

VERY GOOD GINSENG PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1620993 on Oct 07, 2012

This is a very good formulation and is quite effective. My problem is that I am sensitive to Ginseng and I found that I could not use this formula because it is too strong for me. I would recommend it to most people who are not so sensitive to energy products as I am. It will work very well and you will know that the product is working.

Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer3022261 on Jun 26, 2012

I take this complex more for mental clarity than anything else, and I can feel the difference when I don't take it. It doesn't give me any energy boost though.

Not good for urine canals

Posted by Reviewer2790211 on Feb 06, 2010

If you have a sensitive urine system like me, this is not good. When I took one at the first day, I felt the usual pain (like I drink cola, sparkling soda). I do not recommend this product for the people who have urine problems.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »