good job masking the fishy taste

Posted by blabla on Sep 12, 2012

The smell of fish is only present once you chew the gummy but then it disappears and there are not fishy repeats afterwards. Iherb's price is great.

Omega's for less than the cost of a pint of beer!

Posted by KillerBunny on Jun 11, 2013

I must say, for $3.65 this is definitely a great value. The small, individually sealed portions make it easy to take with you anywhere, the taste is mostly lemon, but you will have a hint of a fish flavor... Not a gross amount, but it's there if you have sensitive taste buds. The delivery method used (semi-solid gel) has it's advantages over regular methods, mostly in absorption. Overall, the amount of Omega's in these is not that much compared to traditional gel-caps - The serving size is 2 gels - BUT they do have a complete and balanced profile of fats as opposed to just high EPA/DHA amounts. Would I buy these at regular price? Probably not, but I tend to forget less to take these compared to the gel-caps, maybe because they're kind of fun to eat. These would be a good option for parents who want to supplement their kids with Omegas.

Good epa/dha ratio!

Posted by 5233191755274400871 on Oct 09, 2012

No aftertaste, good epa/dha ratio! Keep it in cooler!

Tasty and good for the health!

Posted by Reviewer3032294 on Oct 09, 2012

Tasty and good for the health!

Posted by 5237412731661273075 on Nov 03, 2012

Love it!

Posted by beautybymissl on Nov 12, 2012

I love these gummies. I love their lemon taste. Yummy!

Easy To Take!

Posted by 4719985547041028384 on Sep 17, 2012

They are really easy to take. The flavor is nice and no bad fishy aftertaste.

Nice taste and very good price !

Posted by Debby29 on Apr 22, 2013

good price, too

Great taste, great effects.

Posted by 5412345934572033437 on Sep 26, 2012

I use this in addition to the DHA gummies. I love their taste (they have a nice lemony taste with a bit of fishy aftertaste, that you get used to in a couple days). I can always tell when a day goes by without taking them because I don't feel as happy and perky. Usually I'm a bit depressed and these help me with my mood and make me a bit more active. You don't notice the improvements much, but others do.

tasty!

Posted by Reviewer1927634 on Nov 22, 2012

Great tasting gummies! These have also DPA!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »