This one's a winner

Posted by feistyveganconsumer on Jan 20, 2014

I got this in my order two days ago and wore it the day I got it and yesterday as well. I have light skin and dark hair, so this is a great match for my skin. I like the taste, too. Someone said it reminds them of bubblegum--only very faintly as I cannot stand the faux bubblegum tastes in products I used to use. This product doesn't bleed and looks like a burnt sienna crayon in the tube but goes on more of a deep orange. This is my first Crazy Rumors lip color, and you can bet it won't be the last. Great price on this and it will be fun to layer over more subtle shades I have.

Pretty red color

Posted by 5314410275569632547 on Aug 05, 2014

I love this product. I have really pale skin and scandinavian blond hair, so I can't use too bright colors. I have to say that this color positively surprised me. It's perfect mix between pink, red and orange. If you have pake skin, I recommed this! The smell might be overpowering first, but don't worry you get used to it quickly. Ihana tuote. Sopii vaalealle iholle ja ei ole liian räikeä. Tuoksu saattaa aluksi vaikuttaa voimakkaalta, mutta minua se ei haittaa, vaikka olen hajusteille yliherkkä.

Good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

I like the color, but it doesn't give as much moisture as i like, so I usually use this with a clear lip gloss.

Great

Posted by 5427699780554208543 on Nov 16, 2013

Really pretty colour for autumn and smell amazing.

Baume teinté 100% naturel

Posted by Crapette on Jun 09, 2014

-jolie couleur orangée-corail -délicieuse odeur sucrée-fleurie -application précise du baume grâce au tube long et fin -rendu nacré -hydrate les lèvres en laissant un film protecteur

loved the color

Posted by 5246992313424453255 on Jan 09, 2015

My second

very pretty for daily wear

Posted by 4905512002673838258 on May 14, 2015

Lovely colour, has a coral feeling to it- no sparkles (which I prefer), but it has a bit of a gold shine/shimmer. It has a bit of a bubblegum/hibiscusy taste.

Love it

Posted by kiki37 on Sep 24, 2014

Pros : - moisturizer and lipstick in one - tiny size perfect for your clutch / handbag - buildable color - smells nice - inexpensive - stays up to 3 hours on me before fading - natural ingredients Cons : - no "best by" date on packaging - not enough colors to choose from - mecanism to put back the balm inside the tube tends to break (so the balm does not go back inside the plastic tube) if that makes any sens.

Review

Posted by 5559393985513858720 on Mar 02, 2015

Esta normal ni un 10 ni un 0. Es brillante

Decent moisturizing lip product

Posted by Reviewer1109751 on Mar 22, 2014

The colour were way darker and less orangey than the picture, but it smells nice, and moisturize my lips!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »