Crazy Rumors, HibisKiss, Hibiscus Flavored Lip Color, Sunset, .09 oz (2.5 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great

Posted by 5427699780554208543 on Nov 16, 2013

Really pretty colour for autumn and smell amazing.

This one's a winner

Posted by Reviewer1535924 From Maryland on Jan 20, 2014

I got this in my order two days ago and wore it the day I got it and yesterday as well. I have light skin and dark hair, so this is a great match for my skin. I like the taste, too. Someone said it reminds them of bubblegum--only very faintly as I cannot stand the faux bubblegum tastes in products I used to use. This product doesn't bleed and looks like a burnt sienna crayon in the tube but goes on more of a deep orange. This is my first Crazy Rumors lip color, and you can bet it won't be the last. Great price on this and it will be fun to layer over more subtle shades I have.

Good!

Posted by AnnaLL From Norway on Apr 25, 2013

I like the color, but it doesn't give as much moisture as i like, so I usually use this with a clear lip gloss.

Decent moisturizing lip product

Posted by Reviewer1109751 From Norway on Mar 22, 2014

The colour were way darker and less orangey than the picture, but it smells nice, and moisturize my lips!

Very orange

Posted by Reviewer1284478 From Ohio on Mar 11, 2013

I do not like the sunset color. It appeared to be a red orange in the photo but it is a very orange fruit orange. Does not work for anyone in my family.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »