• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Arrived completely melted

Posted by PurplePegasus on Feb 10, 2012

I time my iHerb purchases so that my easily perishable stuff doesn't travel in the heat. Unfortunately this order was delayed by 1 day and it traveled when it was 80F here in So Cal weather. Result? My bar arrived completely melted and soft. Not good. I immediately put it in the fridge then took it out after it had solidified. The result? The foil became embedded into the chocolate. The taste is so so, it's not bitter, it seems sweet enough but unimpressive. Something is missing. It tastes more like a 1 star but I'm giving it 3 to compensate for the shipment ruining my chocolate. I definitely won't buy this again unless it's definitely cold outside, unlikely for us until next winter. TIP: when you read negative reviews on iHerb always look at their location and time of year. Unstable items such as organic creams and body care, perishable foods and supplements that are not in tablet form suffer in transit. Just remember: when it's 80F outside, it's well over 100F in the back of a truck. Considering they schlepped my chocolate for hours in the hot sun, I'm lucky it wasn't completely ruined.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Feb 22, 2012

tasty!

Very smooth

Posted by Reviewer1080097 on Feb 26, 2012

Good Quality chocolate

Really yummy

Posted by ShirleyDabbs on Apr 23, 2013

I don't know what else to say, except that this chocolate bar is really yummy. My son is on the spectrum, it is important for him to enjoy all the sweets and chocolates without harmful additives and chemicals. This chocolate bar is one of his favorites.

Yummy!

Posted by Sunergy on May 31, 2013

One of the best chocolates ive tasted.

super

Posted by 5236843362539799880 on Feb 09, 2013

solid milk chocolate

Pricey and well worth it

Posted by Reviewer2771929 on Jul 09, 2013

In creamy chocolate ectasy you will be. Small bits at once make it last. Certainly more than 234% better than a Hersheys

Great Organic Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2887062 on Jul 19, 2012

I prefer dark chocolate, but I buy this for my daughter who LOVES this brand.

Tasty!!

Posted by 5112414961767277588 on Aug 01, 2013

Super tasty and yummy!! The organic chocolate you can buy in my country has no taste at all, but this one is great!

I LOVE IT