New To iHerb?

Dancing Paws, Daily Multi Vitamin & Mineral, For Dogs, 180 Chewable Wafers (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 4-star

Appears to be a good vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2121983 on Dec 27, 2008

I have had to break the wafer up and add it to my dogs food -- he's small (a pug) and when I first tried to give him the wafer he didn't eat it right away ...but in food he's fine with it.

Dancing Paws Multi

Posted by Reviewer2666811 on Nov 17, 2009

I love these for golden retriever dog. She was a rescue and in pretty bad shape health wise. She seems to be doing quite well on these and she likes the taste and will take them without having to give it with something else. The bonus is that they are all natural.

my dogs like them

Posted by Reviewer1772646 on Jan 04, 2011

they think they are a treat. I notice a difference in my older (13yr old) dog

My dog loves these

Posted by Reviewer1928274 on Aug 31, 2011

Great immune support and my dog will eat them. Phew! He does not like all vitamins so that is a relief. I will buy again.